I missed out on that set. The one's I have are decorated with unicorns, roses, and dolphins and crap.
-when your girlfriend asks you why your CLEANING a jug of water...and you respond with "to put rain water in it"....DUH!
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
Your credit card bill skyrockets because of all the plants you order online
"I may be on the side of angels, but do not mistake me for one."
-when you keep track of what you are growing in a Word doc.
-when you carry said Word doc around with you to see if you "got that one" yet when you see a CP for sale.
-when you talk about Peter D'Amato, Barry Rice, Stewart Mc Pherson and friends like EVERYONE should know of them.
-your neighbors think you're growin' weed every time your growlights lights come on each morning.
-the cops do, too, and regularly check out the GH and peek in your windows.
-now the neighbors REALLY think your growin' weed, with all the police interest, and figure they're setting you up for a really big bust.
If you shake a rain stick, you get rain. I need a hamata stick.
- you believe it's your duty to "save" every Death Cube plant (which just furthers their business)
- you have more lights/bulbs for your plants than for your entire apt/house/condo
- you rejoice when it starts pouring because you can hoard more rain to use for later
- you've bought every CP book out there that's worth buying (you know which ones!)
- you get annoyed by people who like to stick their fingers into VFT traps repeatedly
- you've actually used butterwort leaves to try to heal a sore like in the 'olden days...or curdle milk (Anyone ever tried this?)
---------- Post added at 06:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 AM ----------