User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you're obsessed with CPs when...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by massmorels View Post
    when you spend money on shipping for trades instead of getting your hair cut.. again.
    LOL, I cut my own hair More money for cp's

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

LOL, When over 90% of your Nepenthes are worth several Hundred dollars a piece, Some up to 400+

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nepenthes101 View Post
    LOL, I cut my own hair More money for cp's [COLOR="green"]
    I don't look good with a shaved head.. I'm starting to look like Shaggy from Scooby Doo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol ditto nep. heres one

-you have to buy a new memory card because the old one didnt hold enough pictures in high res.

-you detail your sisters car so that she will let you use her cannon 7d to take pics of your plants.

-you bring your girlfriend to your house...to watch you water your plants.

-you teach said girlfriend the difference between a vft and a nepenthes (after she asks why the nep pitcher didnt close after sticking a fly in it).

-your mom catches YOU making coffee...is suprised, goes to get a cup and you tell her no she cant because its for your plants.

-you make a tent in your room so that you can increase the photoperiod of your plants w.o disturbing your sleeping brother.
    Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't look good with a shaved head.. I'm starting to look like Shaggy from Scooby Doo.
    LOL, I need to go on a budget since I'm spending too much money on these guys, lol. I constantly have to baby them since every nep of mine is practically worth several hundred a piece LOL.

LOL, You know your obsessed when you find your self making room for hundreds of Nepenthes seedlings. Where you cant get to any of your windows/window sill cause Nepenthes seedlings/Plants are taking up the space, LOL

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jafvortex93 View Post
    lol ditto nep. heres one

-you have to buy a new memory card because the old one didnt hold enough pictures in high res.

-you detail your sisters car so that she will let you use her cannon 7d to take pics of your plants.

-you bring your girlfriend to your house...to watch you water your plants.

-you teach said girlfriend the difference between a vft and a nepenthes (after she asks why the nep pitcher didnt close after sticking a fly in it).

-your mom catches YOU making coffee...is suprised, goes to get a cup and you tell her no she cant because its for your plants.

-you make a tent in your room so that you can increase the photoperiod of your plants w.o disturbing your sleeping brother.

LOL, Those are some good ones, especially the coffee one

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

LOL, I thought of another good one, You know your obsessed when the amount of plants you own has the possibility of being worth more than your car, and someday House and car put together.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol.. I like the coffee one too. My g/f asked why I was making coffee the other day since I don't drink it. I said I was having a tea party with the plants.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said I was having a tea party with the plants.
    WIN!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol.. I like the coffee one too. My g/f asked why I was making coffee the other day since I don't drink it. I said I was having a tea party with the plants.
    LOL, The tea pots and cups have to be decorated with beauty and the Beast characters

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I missed out on that set. The one's I have are decorated with unicorns, roses, and dolphins and crap.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast