Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: U.S. Identifies Vast Riches of Minerals in Afghanistan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if the result of typing short hand which is common on internet forums offends someone they need to grow a thicker skin......if someone cant objectively look at the intent of the usage and see that no malice was intended thats their problem not mine....

keep in mind i may be white but i grew up the minority out numbered 4-1......really saw no point in the poor me stance cause i was out numbered.....
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL Swords this goes hand in hand with some movies I have seen on youtube. "Fall of the Republic" and "The Obama Deception" and also goes hand in hand with "Terror Storm" and the theory of false flag operations and such. So it looks like we found the reason for the false flag operation that is thought to have brought down the twin towers.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Environmental damage? I'm not trying to be (too) sarcastic but what environment is there to damage? It's not like there is a lush rainforest or wetland qt risk of being destroyed. Look at the picture included in the article... There's a sheep herder surrounded by absolutely nothing in the middle of nowhere.

I say mine it, and if a few poppy plants get stepped then so be it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Strip mines are a horrible site to see. There is vast dessert plants there I'm sure.
    JB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JB_OrchidGuy View Post
    Strip mines are a horrible site to see. There is vast dessert plants there I'm sure.
    so you want to pump more oil out of the gulf?

you want dependence away from oil we need batteries.....for decent batteries you need lithium and lithium is not easy to find in good mine-able quantities.....currently the mines in Chile hold over half the earths know mine-able lithium....

do strip mines suck? yes but unless you want to start mass genocide to get rid of huge portions of the earths human population there isnt an option.....you want less pollution and no strip mines we need less ppl....
    cervid serial killer
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't believe using oil is a bad thing. Do it right though. The gulf is horrible yes but they could have had it stopped over a month ago. They are so hellbent on saving the well that it is causing the slick. BLOW THE DAMN THING UP and redrill. Stop the leak and redrill to that pocket of oil. To do it safely.

I believe the planet is in a cycle and not a global warming alarmist.

I am for batteries too. I just said stripmines are horrible, but that is not the only way to mine. So take with it what you will. We need the recources. Either oil, metal or other raw material.

The whole point of my post was a lil off topic to begin with. I am sure they knew about the mineral recourses there before the war started. They didnt just find them. That being the case. They may have needed a way to get mining started. The current people in power over there more than likely didn't want to drill. So you put in a new government that will allow the mining so that we can buy it. Had to have a reason to go to war to put a new government in. You run the false flag operation to get the ability to do smething they normally wouldn't be able to do otherwise under peace.

Just making you think.
    JB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cant blow up the oil leak......the fall out will be worse than the leak and im not talking nuclear fallout, im talking political fall out......and a nuke is the only explosion that will work at those depths, regular stuff wont amount to much more than a popcorn fart a mile down...if BP could turn it off they would even if it meant they couldnt save the darn thing....the hit their public image and stock is taking aint worth the saving of one well....

as far as the resources of Afghanistan.....im sure they knew they were there, just like they are present in any other mountainous area including the western US.....the only question was what kind of minerals and how much of them are there......mountainous areas are full of minerals cause the tectonic action that forms them brings deeply buried deposits to the surface and the increased volcanic activity associated witht he buckling will also concentrate minerals in other ways such as ancient hydrothermal deposits of Nevada's gold and silver

in all reality strip mining aint any better than tunnel mining......in tunnel mining you still have to pump the ground water out of the tunnels, ground water that gets over exposed to the minerals and oxygen and becomes toxic aswell......the only truly half eco friendly form of mining is for diamonds as they are usually found in chemically inert deposits.....anything else is going to cause issues no matter what kind of mining is done.....
    cervid serial killer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The question burning in my mind is. Why is the Army looking for mineral deposits and other riches?

If the Afghgans were smart they would not let anyone but Afghgans mine thier deposits. Otherwise they will be stolen right from under them and they will be no richer than they were before. The World Bank being involved tells me it might already be too late for them. The framework is probably already place for a good fleecing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast