Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Where to buy?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where to buy?

So I want to get a terrarium going for me and my daughter, I've been searching around and can't find anywhere that has any flytraps in London, ontario.

So I figure I would be best to just buy some seeds of the internet, or some already potted plants, however I don't know where a good place to buy a decent assortment would be.

I have grown these before but it's been a long time, so I'll also have to do some reading, but for right now I would really like to know any reputable (and preferably with an economical price tag) online shops or ebay sellers to buy seeds from.

I also need to get some sphagnum but again, hard to find here in it's straight sphagnum form.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you check out the Foreign Carnivorous Plant Resources board, there are several threads talking about sources in Canada. That would probably be a great place to start, and to find some nearby growers!
    -Emily

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all Dionaea live in only in a small area in NC. They ARE NOT tropical plants. Try a Nepenthes, Drosera,Pinguicula, and Utricularia. Dionaea hat beimng wet, and they hate high humidity. I know you probably want it in a terrarium but think of the plant first. Good Luck..
    Last edited by xvart; 06-16-2010 at 06:52 AM. Reason: fixed bold tags

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    where is that? I can't find it on google searching for the name.

nevermind im dumb.