What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New CP book release - order closes on 31 July

• Thread starter Av8tor1
  • Start date
It's been a year since the launch of my book and I have kinda forgotten about it once I resumed work. :blush:

Recently, I received an email from the publisher giving me an update about the copies being sold. The number is pretty decent and I would really like to thank the members here for the kind support given.

THANKS, everyone! :beer:

Yes, congratulations Cindy -- and your book is on my shelf, right next to good ole Slack, and is very popular with friends in the "stickier" parts of the world . . .

i have nothing to add just wanna be included in this thread

My first and most loyal fan decided to pick up my book again, after 3 years! She was reading a good portion of it and confidently too until she came across the words "gibberellic acid". LOL

For the photoshoot, she insisted on not showing her face...sigh, she's growing up fast...

Wow so cool! This looks like an absolutely great resource for tropical growers. Congrats on getting published Cindy. I am sure there is a good market for this book in the Philippines and elsewhere in southeast Asia.

Back