What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New CP book release - order closes on 31 July

• Thread starter Av8tor1
  • Start date
Gentle reminder to Est and Griffin...the books will be signed this week so please drop me an email. :beer:

Yann,

They are somewhere between Singapore and Kentucky
(I believe)

Butch

All books shipped out today :)

Once again, thanks for the support everyone and please accept my sincerest apologies for the delay. :beer:

Nice book. This book is now selling on the Amazon.com

Got mine today, time to crack it open! :) Looks like it's gonna be great reading.

Got mine! It's not autographed but still looking good! I'll read it over the next couple nights at work.

Got mine! It's not autographed but still looking good! I'll read it over the next couple nights at work.

My apologies once again. The books were re-sent in such a hurry that I must have forgotten to indicate that your copy is autographed. Is there any way I can make up for it? :cry:

Nothing to fret about, just something I noticed.

There are about 4 people getting non-signed copies, might i suggest an "author's bookplate" as a possible solution. I only had one spare and it is unsigned (I was going to buy it for a cali friend)

Cindy please forgive me for telling everyone, but it needs said...

For anyone not in the know.... Her shipment of books arrived to the USA with the box destroyed. Half of the books were missing and the other half heavily damaged. It was so bad that USA customs had to repair the box before they could ship it on to me.
As a result Cindy personally bought all new copies for everyone from the publisher. She then reshipped them in two separate boxes ( just for an extra margin of safety) at a shipping cost of over 100SD each.

Ive always said group buys are bad mojo....and this is just another example of that. I just want everyone to know what kind of person Cindy is and what she did in the background in this matter.

The girl lost her butt boys

Cindy, make up some nice bookplates for those that want them and I'll distribute

Thanks, Butch. Especially the part about letting the CP world know that I "lost (my) butt". :-))

Got mine ! Thanks Cindy it looks like a good read. You too Butch for the handling effort on this end. Well Done !

Got my copy. Thanks Cindy, Butch! looks great!

just noticed an error. illustrations on pg 61 and 62 are switched.

Last edited:
Got it yesterday and I love it! Especially the bit on mosquito control which I am having a problem with right now...

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Oh yeah, & mine wasn't signed either:(

I just received my signed copy of the book today.

Thank you so much for all your hard work and efforts
in putting this together.

Im sorry you guys befell so much trouble.

I certainly appreciate getting this book!

The book itself is an incredible collection of helpful and informative
growing techniques for anyone interested in growing these wonderful plants.

Thanks again!

—Jack

Received mine today, Cindy. Looks great, and I have a wait at SFO and some decent reading.

Sorry for your difficulties -- "losing your butt" and all.

Thanks . . .

Very nice work Cindy!
A great read and some very beautiful photos.
This book has a very special place on my bookshelf.
Thank you again for your wonderful generosity.

Back