What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found!!!!!! Yes! =]

SOOOOOOOO.....

I FOUND MY DOG!!! =]! she got picked up by the pound. $42 later and a scolding from the director and i got her back! thanks alot for all of your good wishes. ill post some pics of her in a little bit shes a bit smelly and dirty.

I'm so glad! :)

YAAYYY!!! congradulations!! I didn't know you had lost her... but anyway, CONGRATS AGAIN!

Congratz, I am glad you found her and she is safe

@Devon lol thanks,

@swords @ josh gertz, as am i! =]

Wonderful! I'm so happy you've been reunited. :) It's always frightening when a dog runs away.

I'm so happy for you! (funny how I never cry at dramatic, happy endings, but I always tear up a bit whenever I watch spongebob the movie. The part where they dry up singing the goofy goober song? That's just sad LOL)
I can't wait to see pics of her!

Congratulations!! That is most wonderful to hear =) I'm most happy for you!

Congratulations! It's scary when a pet runs away, I'm glad for you :)

i was going nuts, im glad to have her back. theres a thread i made with pics of her and my other dogs.

I'm happy you were reunited with your family member. Was she microchipped or wearing a name tag?

Back