User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Mixed Pics

  1. #1
    mass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    8,144
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Mixed Pics

    Just some pics I've taken over the last few days.

    Decided to repot the small ping collection. I've had better luck with this media than the sandy stuff they were in.








    Decided to repot the insane P. moranensis..





    P. gigantea is growing well..



    D. capensis 'Alba' be growin'!!





    Wish my sarr sprouts would start growing faster.




    A really cool purple wolf spider in the corner by the grow box..






    And as always the pretty kitty Mallory sleeping in her abnormal positions.





    Her first night home after getting fixed. She was bushed..


  2. #2
    Nepenthes101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    LAND OF CONFUSION!!!!
    Posts
    967
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol, that cat is awesome. Plants are looking great. Is that wolf spider just running free in the house? Aren't those things venomous? That spider gives me the creeps, lol.

  3. #3
    mass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    8,144
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nepenthes101 View Post
    lol, that cat is awesome. Plants are looking great. Is that wolf spider just running free in the house? Aren't those things venomous? That spider gives me the creeps, lol.
    She is something special.. I've never had a cat that has half the personality that Mallory has. She's definately unique. Thanks! I can't take all the credit though. Whoever the generous person was that sent me all those pings took great care of them before I got them. Who was it I got them from anyways? And yeah, that thing is just chillin' in the corner. There are tons of them out here. But no worries, they aren't harmful at all. We don't have venomous spiders in Michigan.
    pS.. I was going to ask/tell you something, but I forgot what it was. Ummm.. Oh yeah!! Did you ever get my PM on the pitcher-plant forums?

  4. #4
    Nepenthes101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    LAND OF CONFUSION!!!!
    Posts
    967
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by massmorels View Post
    She is something special.. I've never had a cat that has half the personality that Mallory has. She's definately unique. Thanks! I can't take all the credit though. Whoever the generous person was that sent me all those pings took great care of them before I got them. Who was it I got them from anyways? And yeah, that thing is just chillin' in the corner. There are tons of them out here. But no worries, they aren't harmful at all. We don't have venomous spiders in Michigan.
    pS.. I was going to ask/tell you something, but I forgot what it was. Ummm.. Oh yeah!! Did you ever get my PM on the pitcher-plant forums?
    Ah yeah. I got the PM. lol. I like the magic pencil trick to. A very interesting one indeed. I'm glad that the pings I sent you are doing very well.

  5. #5
    mass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    8,144
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Every last one of them is showing growth.. always a good sign.

  6. #6
    not really... MasterGrower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    NC piedmont US
    Posts
    111
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice plant mass, all lookin' nice and healthy

  7. #7
    Nep'tard Chris_Himself's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    308
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey if you decide to pull the trigger on that trade, you mind sendin a couple of those Capes my way =)?
    Nepenthes Outdoors in CA

    Growlist

  8. #8
    mass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    8,144
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Himself View Post
    Hey if you decide to pull the trigger on that trade, you mind sendin a couple of those Capes my way =)?
    It's going down next week.. and sure!

Similar Threads

  1. Mixed Petiolaris
    By jimscott in forum Identify That Plant!
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 08:22 AM
  2. Mixed Bag Of Seeds For Trade....
    By *Barracuda_45* in forum Carnivorous Plant Trading Post
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 11:30 AM
  3. Binata Mixed Forms
    By fischerCP in forum Sundews (Drosera), Byblis, Drosophyllum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 11:31 AM
  4. My 2 mixed tanks
    By Sib in forum Reptiles, Amphibians and other terrarium dwelling animals
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-18-2005, 07:40 PM
  5. Vft mixed seeds
    By carnivorkid in forum Carnivorous Plant Trading Post
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-16-2004, 05:54 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •