What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

plants, pics, and cool stuff..

Tons of stuff came in today.. lots of cuttings and what have you. I didn't post everything, but here are the highlights.

P. 'John Rizzi'

100_4437.jpg

U. inflata

100_4435.jpg

D. filiformis var. tracyi

100_4486.jpg

Grow Room visitor..

100_4424.jpg

100_4425.jpg

100_4426.jpg

100_4427.jpg

Should I repot my venusta??

100_4444.jpg

Now for the good stuff..

N. ‘Wrigleyana’

100_4452.jpg

100_4455.jpg

100_4454.jpg

100_4451.jpg

N. ovata

100_4458.jpg

100_4459.jpg

And of course I saved the best for last..

N. lowii

100_4465.jpg

100_4466.jpg

100_4467.jpg

100_4468.jpg

100_4469.jpg

And as always.. Mallory out cold.

100_4475.jpg

100_4476.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 AM ----------

Forgot one..

D. oblancedata

100_4450.jpg

Last edited:
Those are looking awesome. I especially love the Lowii, and the Cat, lol.

Those are looking awesome. I especially love the Lowii, and the Cat, lol.

For sure two of my faves.. I really like the 'Wrigleyana' too. And of course the ovata gets a vote!

For sure two of my faves.. I really like the 'Wrigleyana' too. And of course the ovata gets a vote!

Yes I agree. Those 2 also have some outstanding colors to them. Winners in my book.

I can't wait until they start taking off like the others. See what their really capable of.

I hear your getting a Macro and a Hamata. Very good find. They should make some awesome neps. I dont know how a Macro would do for me. I hear Macro is picky.

the hamata will be here tomorrow. I still have to order the macro and villosa though. I finally won enough money tonight to do so.

the hamata will be here tomorrow. I still have to order the macro and villosa though. I finally won enough money tonight to do so.

Is your Hamata seed grown or a TC one? Either way, All Hamata's are great in my book no matter their origin. Mine are from TC.

Andreas Wistuba Clone 1

For the record... it's P. 'John Rizzi'.

You mean it wasn't named after the rat from the Muppets?
~Joe

For the record... it's P. 'John Rizzi'.

That's what I meant.. just a typo. It's correct on my grow list and stuff.

And no one mentioned their thoughts on the venusta. That was an honost question of should it be repotted.

So I see my stuff came.... good luck with that inflata. You could keep it in a cup of water if you wanted to. :)

You should definitely update with pictures of the Hamata

Go ahead and re-pot the venusta. Then you'll have more super pots soon!

Just got home from my weekend getaway and see no one mentioned anything about the tree frog. I thought that last pic was so cool.. lol

I think its safe to say everything you have is pretty awesome ;)

Back