What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shoes, Glorious Shoes

• Thread starter Wolfn
  • Start date
I'm about to order a pair of Vibram Five Fingers. I tried them on at a store today and found them to be extremely comfortable.

VibramFiveFingers2.jpg

Hehe..you and starting shoe threads - I remember the one about boots last winter :p

I've got a pair of vibrams...mine are purple and the smallest profile ones. Be warned - don't go walking too far over rocky terrain the first time though because while the lack of sole feels good on a shoe-store floor, sharp rocks is entirely a different and painful thing.

Perfect match to your toe socks. ;)

Teva sandals.
E's sk8 shoes
LL Bean hiking shoes.
Nike something or another.

...lets just say i have a constant sandal tan lol. occasionally ill wear my vans.

Merrell vibrams. They're really comfortable.

A friend of mine runs in those vibram 5-fingers..he loves them.

for myself, I do own a pair of dress shows, which get worn once or twice a decade.
and some hiking boots, usually worn only on vacation to the Adirondacks or Catskills.

but mostly, for my entire life, I have owned one pair of sneakers at a time.
I wear them every day until they wear about, then buy a new pair..

Scot

Ive got a pair of five fingers. Had em for two years this christmas and they are the best pair of shoes I have ever owned.

Original Converse---Chuck Taylors for around town
Stacy Adams for the dress up
Dickies for the workplace
Vans skate shoes for around town

Casual:
31UXWAjLIjL._AA300_.jpg

Dress: Not the exact shoe, but something similar.
bally281846_155577_lg.jpg

Hiking and Ice Fishing:
51M1GyUa%2BJL._AA300_.jpg

Back