What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shoes, Glorious Shoes

• Thread starter Wolfn
  • Start date

Wolfn

Agent of Chaos
This is a thread dedicated to shoes. What kind do you have?

Old, beaten out white sneakers. I'm the kind of person that buys one pair, and it's the only one I wear until it completely dies.

The ones I wear every day? I just had to throw out my old shiny silver with blue sneakers because they were hurting my back so I bought replacement shiny silver with pink patches on them (and shiny silver with purple patches for fancier days ;)).

Yeah CLOGS! :D

My grody feet wear hippy sandals from April til October then I wear tall work boots or combat boots. I wear them out by the next spring (on my feet 12 hours a night on my work nights) so I always end up buying new shoes come the change in seasons. I've already burned up two pairs of sandals so far this summer!

Combat shoes only last a couple months for me, i prefer Skechers, the soles as thin as possible with spikes and the shoe itself just 1 layer of leather for walking in nature.
Anything else just tears apart the way i walk on them...

I skated for Adio for 6 years in Vegas, and got 6 free pr. of shoes a year. I'm pretty well stocked up on them for awhile. So I'll be wearing them for probably for another 6 years before I have to worry about buying another pair shoes.

I wear these:

AyyaTabi4.jpg

I'm also thinking of getting a pair of these:

HarleyDavidson.jpg

Puma puma puma. I've got about four pairs, comfy dress shoes for work(inherited them from me grampa), and a couple pairs of skate shoes. I go through a couple pairs a year, but I always change em up everyday.

Well, when I wear shoes...
Sanuk Yoga Mat flipflops.
shoes_iaec1058694.jpg

They are simply, the most amazing <3

Just bought a pr. of these yesterday..

559954.jpg

I'm 21 years old and I wear mostly Converse and Sperry Top-Siders in various colors... I just bought a pair today:

sperry-top-siders.jpg

My gf thinks they're sexy.

HarleyDavidson.jpg

I like the look of those...that might be a problem for you because that means they must be girly shoes :-D Must be the mary-janes look of that bottom buckle.

And i got dissed for talking about music on the CP forum, LOL.
Lovin' this thread.
Lately I've just been wearing 'have to' tennis shoes and worn out flipem m' flops.

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

I wear these:

AyyaTabi4.jpg

HarleyDavidson.jpg

Prices out of curiosity?

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

Prices out of curiosity?

Top ones were a whopping $180. The bottom ones are $120

White velcro sneakers, like the old people in Florida!

Any men's shoe that fits; I can't be choosy, and only as infrequently as possible.

David

Back