What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess who's back?

And it's not Slim Shady! That's right it's the Buddhist who was lost in Iraq! But now I am HOME!!!!:hail::hail::hail::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie: And I have a dozen plants give or take to be here with me! But it's been kinda hard to readjust to society.. such a different environment.. Kinda paranoid.. Anyway great to be home!

Hey, I'm new around here. Just wondering, where were you, exactly?

"That's right it's the Buddhist who was lost in Iraq!" kinda says it all..although I am not allowed to be exact for OpSec purposes (opertion security)

Welcome home Adam!

Av

welcome back home :D glad you made it back ok

Welcome back, Adam.

xvart.

welcome home.....you'll adjust, just takes time.....just find someone yah trust to talk things out with and keep reminding friends and family to be patient with you during the adjustment period.....

It's good to hear from you Adam. I hope your re-adjustment is smooth and swift. We've all been rooting for you.
~Joe

Glad you made it back safely Adam! good to have you back around :)

Oh my gosh, really glad to see you back. Welcome home! And thanks for your service!

WOOT!!!! Glad your back safe and sound!!!

Glad you're home safe man!

So you got stuck in Iraq?

Welcome home ! It's about time, I've got some stuff for you here so we'll have to hook up this summer.

Glad you made it home safely.

thank you for all you've sacrificed for all of us .:blush:
I have not the heart to do what you do , hope you adjust soon, its a shame there isn't a better way than to just throw you back in.
I hope your friends, and family can be of great comfort to you in this very hard time.
Again thank you so much, glad your home safe.:-D
:usa2::usa2::usa2:

WOW! O.O Lots of welcome backs! Thank you everyone!!

Burntsnow: I was deployed to Iraq.. As to being lost I lost a sense of who I was not literally got lost..

Back