What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thought I'd post these pics of some quick snapshots of my meager but growing collection of 'outdoor' CP's my friend took. Melody- you're famous!

Wide angle: Pictured are S. Minor, VFT typical 'green', VFT 'red piranha', D. rotundifolia (in the gray pot), D. capensis typical, D. capensis 'alba' (the tiny green clump in the little black pot), S. x 'Judith Hindle', and S. purpurea ssp. venosa (I think). The one in the front in the black pot is a *dead* ceph cutting, lol. The two sprouts in the bonsai pot are black pine.

seth3.jpg

VFT typical 'green' closeup:

seth1.jpg

D. Capensis typical closeup:

seth4.jpg

The VFT's- typical and 'red piranha':

seth2.jpg

Thanks for looking!

what about the indoor plants. Curious to see how they're doing.

Doing great, Travis. The neps are making pitchers and the ping looks healthy. I'll do an "end of the year photoshoot" before I put all the outdoor plants into hibernation (minus the Capensis').

Check out the pillars on my neighbor's house on the first pic. That's an overhang for a horse and carriage. I live in the rich neighborhood! (if it was the late 1800's).

Nice plants! They seem to be feasting :D

Thanks, Pappy. Oh, yeah- they're feasting alright. I saw a bunch of flies by my S. minor today, went in the house and when I got back out there were like four buzzing around in the pitchers, lol.

Great looking plants, especially loving the red piranha...

Back