What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday Andrew!!!!!

OK, so tomorrow it'll be here but I may not so I wanted to do this. Dude, I just read the thing you wrote on "who is Tamlin" back in 2006 and I never saw it until today. It done put out the fire on the Now I'm Mad post I just posted. You and so many others are very dear to me here at TF, but YOU are the one that makes it happen out of your great heart and uhh, wallet. Yes, I know what care and work you have done and do, and the world, not just the CP world is a better place for your being here and being who you are Boss! I don't give a fig if you don't have a PhD, I respect you far more than many of those egghead morons because you walk the walk Bro, and have for quite awhile here at the Forum that's home for many of us.

SO FRIENDS AND EVEN NON-FRIENDS, PLEASE LIFT YOUR GLASSES and toast this GOOD man on his birthday. You wouldn't be here but for him, so please show your love!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
:boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::banana2::banana2::hail::banana2::banana2::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie:

Happy birthday!!!
:boogie:

There needs to be a party hat/noisemaker emote :p

Happy birthday to Da Boss!

If you excuse me, I'll be making a cake.

nyam1.gif

Edit: It's done. Best I could do on short notice. :D

untitled.jpg

Last edited:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW!
:boogie:
Have a good one.

Happy B-Day, Andrew! Terraforums rules! Keep up the good work. Also, Happy Birthday to Salvator3 & Millipede!

Happy Birthday Andrew, and thanks for everything!

Happy birthday, dude!

Happy Birthday Andrew thanks for providing this space to us all!

And hey, where did Tamlin Dawnstar come from? Howdy pardner long time no read. I hope life is going well for you stranger!

have a good one , and thanks for everything, nice job!:water:

Look what your birthday does to some folks ! Out of the shadows they come ! Happy Birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday, Andrew!

Haaaaaaaaaaappy birthday!
Thanks for all you've done.

Happy Birthday, oh righteous boss :-D

Happy Birthday Andrew!

Happy Birthday Andrew!!!!! Let's all give him a big :hug: !

happy birthday Andy! or is is Drew? hahaha.
have a great one.

Happy B-day! And here's to many more! :beer:

Thank you for keeping this great CP community up and running!

Happy Birthday Andrew!!!!!

Back