What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The results are in

chibae

An orchid fancier with a CP problem
After three weeks of careful observation, lab testing conducted by The Cutterpup and CAT scans performed by both Captain and Morgan the official results are in.
35 year old marigold seeds that have been kept in a sealed package inside of a book do not germinate.

:lol:
Did you keep a ledger of scientific observations?

if they germinated...
...zombie marigolds...
business just got serious. lol.....

LMAO that would be seriously impressive if they did

Maybe if they were stuck in tree resin...

I was wondering if that was too much of an allusion. But yeah... Jurassic Marigolds, that change gender. I can just see "Newman" with a vial and a computer...

I was wondering if that was too much of an allusion. But yeah... Jurassic Marigolds, that change gender. I can just see "Newman" with a vial and a computer...

Don't you mean Flounder? :-))

The marigolds that time forgot... :lol:

memory test:
The Effect of Gamma Rays on Man in the Moon Marigolds

Flounder? Animal House?

Stephen Furst as Kent "Flounder" Dorfman: An overweight, clumsy legacy pledge, later a sensitivity trainer in Cleveland.

Flounder? Animal House?.

I was never a Steinfeld fan so I usually picture him as either Flounder or his really early role as a bumbling doctor on St. Elsewhere

Awwww...... now I love Seinfeld! Different actor, though. The one I was referring to was Wayne Knight.... also on 3rd Rock From The Sun, and a few other sitcoms.
uh uh uh, you didnt say the magic word. uh uh uh you didnt say the magic word

Back