Thread: worst pain ever

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

worst pain ever

not really ever but the septum definately doesnt tickle
    [IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

ew black heads

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whoaaaaaa...veryyyy nice!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Three guys are sitting around the campfire talking about what the worst pain they had ever experienced in their lives was.

The first guy told about how he was working construction and had cut off both his pinky and index finger while working the power saw, and how he had to stitch it up himself. The other two guys shake their heads and agree that it was pretty bad."

The second guy said, "That's bad, but I have something worse. I was out with my buddies jumping off rocks into the creek. I didn't see one rock, and I smashed my tailbone right on the corner. I am still recovering from it."

The third guy said, "Man, those are both bad, but I think I can beat both of you. One day I was out doing lumberjack work and I had to take a crap. I ran over to the bushes and sat right on a bear trap. Man that thing clamped onto my balls and would not let go."

Both of the other guys grimace, "Ooouch. That has got to be the worst pain!" they agreed.

The third guy said, "No. The worst pain in the world is when I hit the end of the chain!"
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

An orchid fancier with a CP problem chibae's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    then why do it?
    It's a tough life being a Sarracenia farmer
    My Grow List http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=123776

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    aesthetics. the same reason you care about what your hair looks like or if your clothes are clean or if your neps are throwing out nice pitchers. plus pain is living( and adrenaline producing)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by An1matr0n1k View Post
    aesthetics. the same reason you care about what your hair looks like or if your clothes are clean or if your neps are throwing out nice pitchers. plus pain is living( and adrenaline producing)
    i guarantee you only say that cause yah aint in it 24/7.....believe me......

never could get worked up over piercings though i do like a gal with her ears pierced other than that ill pass on the metal both on me and on my wife......dont mind ink work though and have been having some of that done....
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had both ears full of rings and nose piercing in the late 80s & early 90s but I've let them grow over. I'm too old/lazy to care that much about my appearance anymore. Every so often I buy some amazing gear I didn't have as a metal kid but I don't wear it, it just get stored until it gets eBayed. Gimmie my comfortable ratty old black metal tshirts and I'm done! LOL

I liked doing prison tats (by hand no gun) and piercings on people at parties in those days though. I remember my friend Jeff wanted his nipples done but he passed out after I did the first one so he had to have the other one done later on.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, I have had the 24/7 sort of pain, So I know what you mean Rattler!
    I have enjoyed over 20 years of it, and would gladly trade it to anyone relishing and wanting pain!

Chronic pain stole a good portion of my life and ability to live a normal life.
    If you want real pain, try this! The uncontrollable kind! The unexpected kind. The kind you can't make stop whenever you want it to. That is real pain, not this self inflicted, self controlled, excruciating but short lived sense of shock you refer to as pain.
    Real, hard core pain comes when you don't want it. It debilitates you, wears you down, hurts you not just bodily, but down to your soul. It continues long after the excitement is gone, long after you get congratulations of how brave you were, and how painful your experience must have been, how cool or wonderful your metal hardware trophy jewelry is. It continues to gnaw at you, keep you awake at night, night after night, without disappearing. It takes your attention until you cannot focus on anything else, and makes it impossible to experience anything else, let alone enjoy things. It incapacitates you, cripples you, and affects and destroys every enjoyable aspect of your life.

If pain really is living, then I must be one of the most alive people around (and I know there are others like me here, as I have read some of the things you all have written).
    [http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...ht=worst+pain]
    For us pain isn't a game, a trophy of endurance, a way to help us feel alive. Pain for us is hell, and it steals our lives as it drains us of all our energy and often makes just living near impossible. It sure isn't something we need to help us feel "alive"! To me, feeling alive comes from living!

This forum is TF. I can share with you, your love of CP's. But I cannot share with you in your love and desire for pain. I myself have experienced enough pain in my life, in ways I never wanted nor expected. With all that life has to offer, pain is not something I would seek it out.

The thread I referred to above shows what real pain does to people and what it is really all about. Their pain has brought fear, depression, fatigue, and a host of other experiences that no one would ever want. That thread introduces you to people worthy of admiration, for their endurance and dealing with pain and its full effects is indeed a true accomplishment.

I am not sure why you chose pain, but different strokes for different folks I guess.
    It is what it is!
    Just my opinions and thoughts. Took me years to get them!
    Experience is the best teacher. At least it used to be.
    But then, common sense isn't so common anymore, is it.

http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=113866

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast