What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The time has come

His name is Lukas Alexander Hardy :) thanks for all of the kind comments guys, i am basically glued to this baby, i will not let him out of my sight unless his mom is awake and with him.... Lol

Awww! He's so cute!

congrads, congrads, congrads..glued is good, I know you'll make a fantastic Dad

Crongradulations Sirkristoff! I am very happy for you and it sounds like you will be a great father to a lucky child!

b824b56d.jpg

Cute ! Look how happy he is

So the Terra Forums community grows even more. Congratulations to the proud parents.

Ahaha NaN, technically i did not grow him :p
Thanks again guys, we get to go home with the baby tomorrow morning, hes doing great. Taylor is recovering great... It was an experience i will certainly not forget... Best son a father could ask for :)

Lukas? Don't you remember I said to name him "Thor"!?

J/K Congrats man!

congrats hes a looker, and he looks happy :) again congrats

I bet that kid will be learning about CPs before he can walk :D

Congratulations Kris, best of luck and I wish you and your new family and I wish you all nothing less than health and happiness.
Just remember though...

You can't just stick his legs in some peat/sand, put him in some sunlight for 8 hrs a day, add water and hope he grows. They don't go dormant either...EVER. So I don't recommend attempting a fridge dormancy :)

HAHA will it work with huskys? i think she needs to go dormant for the summer :p maybe she will throw out a flower spike so i can get some husky seeds :p

Again congrats, wishes of happiness and health come from me and my whole family

Congrats! The first few years are the best. My youngest is 5 and I get sad sometimes seeing him grow. But they are all happy times really so who is complaining.

Whoo, sorry I'm late. Congratulations to you, Kris. :>

Congratulations Kris! :boogie:
It seems we have a new CP lover among us!

Thanks guys :)
Lukas is doing great too by the way, hes a healthy, hyper, already partially crawling, constantly rolling over, puking and giggling about it baby boy...
haha, hes so alert....rest of his umbilical cord already fell off too...doc said it was gonna day a couple of weeks or more, 7 days for him...hahaha...
hes a crazy baby...

Back