What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The time has come

His first christmas...
DSC_0028-1.jpg

What kind of heartless being put a bow on his head?

I'm hoping that comment was a joke?

Of course, I can tell it's a bow from a gift. Sorry if I offended.

Last edited:
lol its ok...i was just half asleep when i read that and couldnt tell how to respond.

Yeah, my fiancee popped it on his head from his first present that he opened, the adhesive had pretty much worn completely off of it to the point where it would stay on with light moving around but the moment he jerked his head, it would fall right off xD

and we are now over 5 months old, and boy is he growing fast.... cuter and cuter by the day though :)
179006_186062141416181_100000371886155_531442_1567122_n.jpg

thats a good looking sprout there....was that from a basal, or leaf cutting?

lol box, hes seedgrown ;D 100% unique

Here we are... 10 months old.... these pics are a week or so old.... However, Today he took his first steps. :)
what a fathers day gift

June2011003-1.jpg

June2011004-1.jpg

Now thats a happy face!

Taken with my phone... But now just 2 days away from being a year old... the photo is from a week ago maybe...?
b3316d9e.jpg

Is that a headset from a game console? Getting him started on some COD nice and young eh'? My boy is 3.5 and is already a serious zombie killer.

yeah those would be my Turtle Beaches, Mass haha.

and now his first Birthday :) cant believe how fast time has gone by... had a small party today... big one will be on Saturday
LukassBirthday012.jpg

LukassBirthday011.jpg

At just about 19 months old now, here he is... Quite the character he has become...
418c4afb.jpg

Time to give him some CP's! :D

He already ripped my Drosophyllum out of its pot a few months ago D:

haha wow, Kris, he already sorta looks like an adult in that last pic.

They sure do grow up fast.

Congratulations on the soon-to-be addition to your brood . . .

Back