Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Vape?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone Vape?

I just got one of those e-cigarettes to hopefully stop smoking. So far I like it a lot. Anyone else have any experiences with these or use them? I got mine from totallywicked.com.

It's not as satifying as a regular cig but I've cut down on them significantly since getting the electronic cigarette. Next step is to only buy a pack a week when I'm drinking with friends. Then a gradual wean off of the 'analog' cigs to the e-cig, then a gradual reduction in nicotine levels to a zero nicotine e-liquid. I think this is my best chance to quit smoking for good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have one, but my brother does. I have taken a few puffs and to me it is about the same as a cigarette. The water vapor even has a tobacco taste, albeit a cheap generic cigarette taste. If they could only work on the taste to mimic Marlboro Lights, it would be perfect!

I don't smoke everyday, but I do like to smoke socially when drinking. I could go a month without smoking, but as soon as I have a drink or two I crave cigarettes!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's a review of their Malboro 36mg and others. I would recommend these guys over all others.

I'm a menthol smoker. I'm currently vaping their stock 16mg menthol e-liquid and it isn't bad at all. Especially if you add a couple of drops directly to the heating component.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcfaJhzzN_I

Quote Originally Posted by dashman View Post
    I don't have one, but my brother does. I have taken a few puffs and to me it is about the same as a cigarette. The water vapor even has a tobacco taste, albeit a cheap generic cigarette taste. If they could only work on the taste to mimic Marlboro Lights, it would be perfect!

I don't smoke everyday, but I do like to smoke socially when drinking. I could go a month without smoking, but as soon as I have a drink or two I crave cigarettes!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I developed (or perhaps even just noticed) a lump on my gum last Xmas and freaked out, diagnosing myself online that I had developed mouth cancer. Several ENT doctors and dentists examined it and said it wasn't. I didn't believe any of them while I was temporarily insane with the "I have cancer" panic. But the upshot is the paranoia got me to quit cold turkey immediately that day of finding the bump, after 20+ years of smokin' at least 1/2 - 2 packs every day - I started at 12.

I haven't gone back to smoking tobacco since quitting last year but I have gained the prerequisite 30 lbs or so - cos Earl's Cheesy Puffs are good!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hear you, man. Smoking is SO bad for you.

Those flamin' hot cheetos are awesome too. They're like napalm for your butthole though.

Quote Originally Posted by swords View Post
    I developed (or perhaps even just noticed) a lump on my gum last Xmas and freaked out, diagnosing myself online that I had developed mouth cancer. Several ENT doctors and dentists examined it and said it wasn't. I didn't believe any of them while I was temporarily insane with the "I have cancer" panic. But the upshot is the paranoia got me to quit cold turkey immediately that day of finding the bump, after 20+ years of smokin' at least 1/2 - 2 packs every day - I started at 12.

I haven't gone back to smoking tobacco since quitting last year but I did gain the prerequisite 30 lbs or so - cos Earl's Cheesy Puffs are good!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now that I don't smoke and my clothes are all rid of the cig smell the only thing that I think about cigs is they stink, I always enjoyed the act of smoking but now they stink since I'm not around the smell.

My dads doctor prescibed him some drug to quit smoking (Chantix) that they quit giving to soliders to quit smoking cos it was causing them to freak out. The ads used to say "May cause lucid dreaming" but my dad said it was almost like an acid trip every time you went to sleep or even closed your eyes for a while you'd get all kinds of wild closed eye visuals, I told him it sounded fun but he never gave me any. LOL

Speaking of Napalm, I like curry and often go overboard with it when I cook something up. Bad times in the morning!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I took Chantix for about 2 weeks because my work paid for it. I never got to experience any lucid dreams from it (damn it- that usually takes months or years of training), but I did get the experience of going to the bar and not catching a buzz no matter how much I drank. I stopped taking it that night.

Curry powder is delicious, I agree. A 'Curry' is a gravy in indian and thai cuisine that can range from mild to nuclear holocaust to your GI tract and sinuses- especially when you have IBS like me. I like to eat spicy Thai food a few times a year, but only when I have the day off and a toilet nearby, LOL.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My dad was on it for a long, long time. They put it out in 12 week treatments IIRC and he did several of them. He did finally quit but he told me about the closed eye visuals long before the army banned it and wasn't surprised when I told him about the article I'd read about them banning it.

At least if the side effects isn't a sure thing it'll keep the kids from using it recreationally.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast