What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My secret is out and little Thor is here

• Thread starter chibae
  • Start date

chibae

An orchid fancier with a CP problem
For those of you who wondered, and some even questioned my age, gender and occasionaly planet of origin, I am proud to introduce my new grandson, Liam Michael , known throughout his formative months as little thor. :boogie:

expman.pl

emergency c-section after 20 hours of labor, and i was there, back brace on for almost all of it.

Last edited:
Aww what a cute, sleeply little guy :-D

GZ!!!, i first thought you meant you got the Starcraft 2 collectors edition... (you get an ingame pet called "thor" :p)

Congrats! Your first grandchild? Hopefully I still have a while, but my oldest isn't that far away from what passes for adulthood these days. Man I feel old now! :)

ayup, liam is the first, so now everyone knows that even grandmothers can dig cps

Wait what?! Thats not an orchid!!!! The stamp is a lie!!! How cute though :) when was he born? If you say the 11th, im gonna laugh...

He was born on his "shared" due date of the 13'Th. I know what you mean about being glued. He's staying in the room with his mom and his dad said that no one is taking him out of her room without his going along.

It was a 20 hour labor ending in a c-section but everyone is doing great

CP Granny.. hey it rhymes! :D

Yeah my boy was due on the 13th but popped out on the 11th instead ;) haha yeah i would not let him go anywhere without me.... Must be a natural father thing

Awwwwwww :D Precious!!!! It's baby time on TF :boogie:

Awwwwww.... cute!

BTW, I could tell you weren't like 20, because your name went out the window, along with Barbara, Diane, Linda, Denise,....

Back