What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Liz's Re-Did Grow Space: Now 3x More Efficent!!! :D

H. Tequila stopped threatening to die and actually made a new pitcher! I'm growin helis, gais!! :-D
DSCF5906.jpg

D. Falconeri was hiding in teh group shot:
DSCF5891.jpg

Ventricosa 'Black Peristome' is looking good- I'm in love the pitchers already :love:
DSCF5926.jpg

Sarr Hybrid Tray
DSCF5925.jpg

New Arrival / Overflow Tray
DSCF5924.jpg

Moar hybrids
DSCF5922.jpg

S. Cobra's Nest is looking gooooooooood!
DSCF5921.jpg

I still don't understand triggerplants...but I'm loving it! :-D
DSCF5920.jpg

Seedlings!
DSCF5918.jpg

N. Miranda being a beast
DSCF5917.jpg

NoID :0o: They turned up in my Binata pot but um..yeah. I wanna say hybrida, but I don't recall throwing them there..
DSCF5914.jpg

A veiled looked at N. Rajah
DSCF5910.jpg

'Dark' Cobra Lily is bunking with Nutans cause...I'm lazy.
DSCF5908.jpg

H. Nutans is doing great!
DSCF5907.jpg

Hummer's Giant is working on a new leaf or pitcher...you can't see it though :p
DSCF5905.jpg

The cutest ceph in the world!
DSCF5904.jpg

H. Tequila 'Red' is doing great! :D
DSCF5903.jpg

H. Tatei 'Red' isn't dead yet! Hopefully it's rooting!
DSCF5901.jpg

Lowland greenhouse (notice the petiolaris dews in the front corners! :3)
DSCF5889.jpg

Everything looks good!
The black Peristome don't look that bad... I'm gettin one, as soon as one of my nurseries has their black friday sale!

Hehe... miranda: om nom nom!

:spazz:
SO proud of myself :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

DSCF5933.jpg

H. Tequila is actually, definitely NOT dying, cause it's making a brand new pitcher! And it's got that straggly one that just..aborted or something, I reckon. BUT OMG, I DID THAT! :-D

DSCF5932.jpg

Nutans has also a new pitcher in the works for me! That was so like, almost not existent when I got it! Oh, I am doing GOOD guys!!!

There's no progress on the Red Tatei, but Red Tequila has atleast 6 new pitchers happening (although...they may have already been there when I got it >.>)
DSCF5936.jpg

And photobomb keyootz!
DSCF5928.jpg

:love:
She's working on a shed right now. Be ready when she does and she'll be all shiny and extra lurvly :3

You were on a roll.. until that last pic. I about threw the laptop!

Lovely helis, I'm envious.

Be envious if they don't wilt in the summer heat and I still have them this time next year :grin:

Hahaha, yeah, we're pretty much awesome like that ;)

Hehe, thank you!!! I'm envious of your bogs so uh...even? :p

Oh yeah? No, really, I was about to edit my post to also say I love your Ceph. I love how it's such a lone rockstar.

Yes! The HG was a most wonderful gift and is also doing good! That the typical got so angry with me so soon says I'm far from getting it right, though ^-^'

A TerraForums Sort of Thanksgiving...

DSCF5954.jpg

THIS is my Tatei 'Red'.
It was an unrooted division.
Those developing pitchers? They definitely weren't there when I got it !!!1! :-D

I wouldn't have this lovely heliamphora if a most wonderful grower (Butch!) hadn't given it to me. I am honored to know someone as kind and helpful as him, and to have received such a special gift. I am so grateful!
And I doubt I would've been able to root and grow it successfully, had it not been for a generous donation of live LFS from another incredibly talented grower, who's become one of my best friends ever. I'm so happy to have met such an amazing friend as you,Travis :hug:
And I'm quite thankful that my helis are blessed and have a magic fairy guarding them, and that this hard work wasn't destroyed when I clumsily dropped it's vase!!
I am incredibly thankful to this forum as a whole, for having me, and connecting me to so many wonderful people and friends.
And this is just one example of wonderful generosity I've received. I hope to someday reciprocate that of which I've received by several fold!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Last edited:
Bravissimo Elizabeth ;)
(ducking LOL)

You've done well lil one... and well done is always better than well said.

Butch

*bows* :D
Don't duck! Get o'er here! :hug:

Thank you so very much for everything, Butch.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

:hug:
youre welcome and happy thanksgiving

Oh and Ill turn down the banjo music, me sowwy :p

lil chit
:)

Are they getting munched on? Looks like something has been taking a few nibbles on the pitchers.

Oh, no! The prior damage is me taking off the browning bits, and they did get a little banged up during their spill :blush:

Back