What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Liz's Re-Did Grow Space: Now 3x More Efficent!!! :D

lizasaur

Charlatan
Liz's Re-Did Grow Space: Now 3x More Efficent!!! :boogie:

When I First Started (Few Years Ago):
The Start of the Growing Season This Year:
DSCF1717.jpg

Last week (all CPs on one table! :crazy:)
DSCF5496.jpg

And now...
From the door
DSCF5518.jpg

Nepenthes Chair!
DSCF5516.jpg

DSCF5515.jpg

Sundew Bin (+3 pings) Has a nice lid for when raintime happens!
DSCF5521.jpg

VFT Trays (These have holes to slowly drain)
DSCF5522.jpg

Sarr Table (That's right, now with 4 Sterilite trays, 2 1020 trays, and room for 5 saucers!!)
DSCF5523.jpg

Turtle friend :)
DSCF5525.jpg

Another Angle
DSCF5526.jpg

Super-Growth-Point LeucoxFlava
DSCF5513.jpg

...Fairly apparent what I think of my succulents. (I'll nicely plant them in the yard...promise! >.>)
DSCF5527.jpg

The Money Shot
DSCF5528.jpg

My indoor HL shelves will be debuted on Monday once I get the newest additions :-O

Last edited:
cool, love how plants just seem to take over things, don't you

Can't wait to see more :D

Awesome :awesome:!!!!!

Looking good :)
Do they get any sun out there ?

Yeah, there's usually lots of sun in the morning and early afternoon and then more as the sun sets.

What's all the stuff hanging out of the pots? :scratch:

It's sphag, yeah. I was getting eaten alive out there so I wasn't all neat and prim like I usually am.

It's sphag, yeah. I was getting eaten alive out there so I wasn't all neat and prim like I usually am.

Oh....because I was gonna say that it looked like a bear knocked over the pots, and said bear then repotted them. :jester:

.......Soon the neps will start lounging on your indoor furniture too. ;)

Last edited:
lol, I like what you've done with the place. Are you able to grow your neps outdoors year round in Florida?

Intermediates can be out there year round (unless it hits freezing a few odd nights) otherwise my Highlanders can be out there 1/4 of the time and my LowLanders can be out there 3/4 of the time.

Everyone look at all the pikshures I added! :D

Nice organized collection :)
I can see you got room for plenty more! :D

Liz dat is awesome!!!!!!!!!

Looking nice!!! :boogie:

Love all the water jugs :-))

Did your other order come?!

Updates

Today, I prowled my semi-tidied up redid grow space with Sheba.
We held hands for a bit:
DSCF5588.jpg

However, taking pictures one handed is hard, so I had to make her let go. So she just gave me a big hug from behind. As I post this, she's still clinging to me, haha.
DSCF5590.jpg

My VFTs looking less than remarkable:
DSCF5594.jpg

Dozens of Sarr seedlings on their own table:
DSCF5596.jpg

Tut, tut, it looks like rain!:
DSCF5597.jpg

Where my water hides nao:
DSCF5598.jpg

Good growing, Liz! :awesome::
DSCF5599.jpg

Self-Explanatory:
DSCF5601.jpg

Dews and the few pings I own:
DSCF5603.jpg

Dew bin is covered, Sarrs topdressed- telling the rain to "bring it!":
DSCF5600.jpg

Yep. That is my empty cobra lily pot that I won't shut up about. That is where it will live, because SOMEDAY, there will be another! :0o:

Last edited:
Nice Cobra pot!
If only I was smart enough to have a dew container with a closeable lid for the summer from my tropicals. Oh well, there's always next year!

Haha, thank you. I know, it's just perfect, huh? My cobra lily was doing so good until I started school- I now know to have mommy put ice cubes on it while I'm away, or I may have to make space for that colossal monstrosity in my lil HL chamber. I've toyed with the idea of my TV stand being designed to house just a cobra lily...dunno about that yet. It's a possibility. However, the less lights I have to plug in, the better.

I only put the lid on when it's gonna rain, because rain destroys my dews. It took me most of the season to think of covering them instead of running out in the pouring rain and trying to lug the big full bin into shelter.

Back