What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OK I will be sending seeds of these this coming week:

Byblis liniflora
D. capensis
D. capensis 'albo'
D. binata
D. filiformis 'Florida giant'
D. multifida

just got to get the padded envelope. Good luck and I am happy to pay it forward!

Tamlin,
It's great to see you back at it! I hope you are feeling better these days and are able to continue growing. Alas, I have only nepenthes these days, though I could scare up some drosophylum seed from my constantly-flowering deck resident if you were interested. :)

I would happily give you the jacket off my back, so I'll keep on the lookout for seed. Mostly I'm just happy to hear from you.

Max

Tamlin,

i can send along D. nidifomirs, D. natalensis, assorted capillaris, perhaps an intermedia or two. Assorted populations of D. spatulata, sessilifolia, perhaps a burmanii........

check my grow list for utrics as well.

Capslock,

Great seeing you bro! As to the seed all I can say are "YES" and "THANKS" Hmmm, what size shirt?

kulamauiman,

Aloha my friend! Why bless your heart! Yes to everything, just be sure to email me with who what where when so I can thank you more substantially in the future. Utricularia sandersonii I have a plenty everything else I am interested in.

Thanks again everyone for the kindness. I think a highly respected toxonomist I am not to mention by name is going to send me seeds! Things are shaping up nicely thanks to all your generosity and I am really looking forward to offering what I can ASAP!

I just saw an amazing SAF Drosera I hope to get seed of, a hybrid no less!! Cross your fingers that it has fertile seed! Looks sort of like D. burmannii superficially with wedge shaped lamina. If I can get it, I will publish it at cultivar level at some point. It's awesome and the likes of which I have never seen!!:0o:

Hey Tamlin,

Did you get my package?

Dashman,

Yes sir I did indeed and THOUGHT I'd sent you a PM thanking you, my humble apologies if I didn't! Also, big thanks again to everyone who went out of their way and took the time and expense to make me happy....it worked! Once again I have to say it, CP growers are the pinnacle of human kindness. Now that I have seed I can get to work again.

I know what your going through.. I was in a hospital bed for awhile myself (months) and ended up losing a $170,000 house. So I feel your pain.
I can donate:
D. tokaiensis seeds
Plants of:
D. capensis 'Alba'
D. binata var. dichotoma
D. capillaris 'Long Arm'
D. binata multifida f. extrema
D. 'Marston Dragon'
D. sp. 'Carbarup'
D. pulchella x nitidula

And I may be dividing up some utrics for another member. So I'll send a portion of each out of what's left. It's a long list, so check my grow list for species.
Gimme a week to put a package together. I'll let you know when it's on it's way!
WELCOME BACK!

Back