User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: ALWAYS listen to your law enforcement official...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ALWAYS listen to your law enforcement official...

Being an MP I had to deploy and now that im back in garrison I get to work the road.. Now that being said I also get familiar with MP equipment: Impala, X26 Taser, OC spray (pepper spray) extendable baton (asp) and as well as the law.
    Well Yesterday I got certified to carry the Taser on duty and i decided to volunteer and get tased...WOW! If you have FB look me up (Adam Bieber Ft Drum) nd you can see the video... it was only five seconds but it seemed like ten..Still have the burn marks on my foot and back. And today I got sprayed with OC. Now for those of you who buy it in stores most of the SHU (scoville heat units http://ushotstuff.com/Heat.Scale.htm) for civilian spray are a relatively mild 2 million units. Civilian LE (law enforcement) sprays are roughly 5 million units. Today we took 15 million! The pain wasn't too unbearable it was more the psychological factor of NOT being able to see and open my eyes.. Panic set in and if i didn't have good friends i'd still be screaming. If an officer tells you to do somethin' DO IT! Always remember an LE officer will put THEIR SAFETY FIRST! I'm not sayin' cops are always right, but if there's an issue settle it with a lawyer present at the station after cooperating.
    All fear violence, all are afraid of death.
    Seeing the similarity to oneself, one should not use violence or have it used.
    The Buddha
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...r1?ref=profile

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got a hand held taser off ebay but haven't had the guts to zap myself with it yet, just turning it on and hearing the loud "CLACK" is intimidating enough. What I would really like is a taser nightstick, in the Warhammer SciFi books they call them "power mauls".

I had at least one entire can of pepper spray emptied into my face on the street and another one in the back seat of a cop car so I know all about that stuff. It was entirely my fault though for you know, marching in a peaceful Earth Day demonstration... what was I thinking! LOL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by swords View Post

I had at least one entire can of pepper spray emptied into my face on the street and another one in the back seat of a cop car so I know all about that stuff. It was entirely my fault though for you know, marching in a peaceful Earth Day demonstration... what was I thinking! LOL
    Right..because the police would do that, twice, for no reason at all..
    please..I doubt you were quite as innocent as you portray..
    (im not saying whatever you did was "spray worthy"
    im just saying you must have done *something* to bring it on..)

Scot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    15 million SHU is pure caspiscan if u looked at the chart... so freakin painful!!! But Swords just so u know the taser you have is only what LE calls pain compliance..it doesnt take them down for the ride unless you hit them with the barbs...
    All fear violence, all are afraid of death.
    Seeing the similarity to oneself, one should not use violence or have it used.
    The Buddha
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...r1?ref=profile

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scot - Although Swords undoubtedly did "something", that doesn't mean that something was illegal or, if it was, that it warranted such a response. Police have been known to wade into more or less lawful protests with clubs swinging or pepper spray spraying. It's an infringement on people's freedom of assembly, but Adam said it well, "I'm not sayin' cops are always right, but if there's an issue settle it with a lawyer present at the station after cooperating."
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche