My thurs votes are in.
Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com
This is the last day to vote in the Pepsi Refresh Grant Competition. We're currently at 136. O.K., we're not going to win this month but let's at least stay in the top ten of the planet category. We are pre-applied to be in the November competition, and we want to try and keep some momentum going, should we get in. Also, please consider this is a national competiton, and we don't know who may be lurking out there and ultimately might want to support this conservation effort. Continued effort and support may result in a big conservation dividend.
I would also like to thank all the folks who have voted and helped us in this effort. In particular, I would to thank our web master Mike Smith, our intern Nathan Rudnick, and ICPS Facebook man Ken Collins. The following nurseries and organizations provided significant support for the initiative and we thank tham as well.
1. ICPS - home page graphic, multiple Facebook plugs, letter sent to BACPS
2. New England Carnivorous Plant Society - multiple Facebook plugs
3. Ohio Carnivorous Plant Society - multiple Facebook plugs
4. Bay Area Carnivorous Plant Society - newsletter mention
1. California Carnivores - Home page graphic & multiple Facebook plugs
2. Sarracenia Northwest - Home page graphic, multiple Facebook plugs, newsletter plug
3. Predatory Plants - Home page graphic, multiple Facebook plugs, newsletter plug
Phil Sheridan, Ph.D.
What happened to votebots?