What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VOTE Pepsi to Prevent Extinction!!!

Thur. votes are in.

Rank 128! GO GO GO!

Last edited:
Were actually at 128. so stop freaking out!! were doing GREAT!! please keep VOTING!

:banana2::boogie:

Thier site must be have some logic issues, either that or contention. Rankings are probably not accurate at the moment.

Friday votes for me are in. I sure hope people are not giving up... still a ways to go.
Andrew

Hello,
I guarantee that we are at 128. Although the Pepsi page says 500 something it is inaccurate. For the correct standings view the current leaders page, click the planet category, and then select the 50k button. Meadowview should be in this category with it's correct voting position.

i just voted again 2 more, Ironman i can only see to 100 i must be doing something wrong but i wont stop voting , please every one keep it up , 539 is wrong , no way.

i dont see the planet category, once im in the current leaders, or a 50K button , just all of the places 1 through 100.

Ironman, I understand we are not over 500... But even at 128, that's not winning. So we need to make sure we're sticking to/upping our game. ;)

Jimmy- pretty sure Ironman is a part of the meadowview crew, so he can see the behind the scenes/prolly current stats. While we can only see the daily update.

Voted twice.

yup 2 more today

Voted today, and for the past 16 days as well, although I didn't post here D:

I texted yesterday, but couldn't get logged in to vote at the site. I still couldn't get logged in today, so I cleared my cookies from the refresh everything site and got in. So got my text and site vote for Sunday in.
Andrew

i got my votes in this morning ,Bam!

My votes are in! and were seeing positive movement!! were at 126 :)

im in again for two more.

Mon votes are in =)

Back