What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VOTE Pepsi to Prevent Extinction!!!

Voting everyday :)

Current Status

Hi Folks:

Our rank today, 10/6, is 128. Keep us the effort and try to recruit schools and other large numbers of people to vote.

Sincerely,

Phil Sheridan
Meadowview

My Wed. votes are in.
Andrew

Voted for today. 127th!

Also, sent this to a local conservatory I have donated to in the past (Garfield Park Conservatory). They are now voting as well and hopefully spreading the word.

Guys and Gals, contact your school's science departments. I am sure the faculty and staff there would love to vote and may know more people who would vote as well.

Let's go viral!

Keep Up the Vote!!

Hi Folks:

We're still ranking in the 120 range. Please continue to vote, and spread the word to friends and other plant societies. The people that are most likely to vote, and continue to vote, will be those involved in horticulture or natural resource conservation.

Let's win!

Sincerely,

Phil Sheridan
Meadowview

My Thur votes are in.

Voted.

Contacted TNC Indiana using my contacts as a volunteer. If you want to contact the TNC for your state to make them aware of this project. The url is: http://www.nature.org

#125!

voted 6

I've been voting daily and getting friends to vote as well! let do this! We have a planet of CP fans that need to participate in this to win. Our CP community is strong lets prove it.

I voted.

My votes for today are in.

More votes Needed!

Hi Folks:

We're now ranked 129. Please keep voting!

Sincerely,

Phil Sheridan
Meadowview

me and one friend not on the forum 6,7

We're spreading the word in the NECPS newsletter and on our Facebook page. I'll make an announcement at tomorrow's meeting too!

Keep it up everyone!!!

Vote, vote, vote!!!

Hi Folks:

Please keep up the pressure and continue to vote daily on the Pepsi grant to preserve the northern most pitcher plant population in Virginia. We're holding in our rank but need more people to vote to win. Please continue to spread the word and ask people to vote. You can vote by text message, your Facebook account, or through the Pepsi registration. For additional details see our web site at www.pitcherplant.org.

Some additional good news is that Dr. Ernest Wilson just purchased the Gatewood tract, immediately upstream from the bog. Dr. Wilson will be donating a conservation easement to Meadowview on the property which will allow us to restore the headwater seep. You can see Dr. Wilson with the native pitcher plants in bloom on our main page.

Sincerely,

Phil Sheridan, Ph.D.
Director
Meadowview Biological
Research Station

Sat. votes from me are in.

Back