What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VOTE Pepsi to Prevent Extinction!!!

Make those votes count people and don't forget to remind all your friends and family once a day! They'll get tired of it surely but after a while they'll remember on their own ;) Get out there and spread the word and vote vote vote!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_rAHnwWfsaY?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_rAHnwWfsaY?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Yes we can! We're still at 125 and need more votes to push this through. Please keep voting, everyday, and get other folks to vote.

Tuesday votes are in for me!

two more ,
still trying to get other friends to vote i think we can count to one more for me starting tomorrow

VOTE!! Folks, we're starting to drop in our ranking since we're down to 128. If people don't vote everyday, and get others to vote, we aren't going to win this thing. Thanks for your help.

Sincerely,

Phil Sheridan
Meadowview

My Wed votes are in.

im in again 2 more

3 or 4 more for me.

My Thur. votes are in.

VOTE for the weekend! This is a critical period as our ranking typically drops on the weekend. Right now we are ranked 132 and if we fall any further we will be off the current leaders for The Planet. Please try to get friends and schools to vote.

Thank you,

Phil Sheridan
Meadowview

Make sure that when you do vote that it registers. When you click on the vote button you get the login popup. If you login using facebook you then have to click the vote button again. Even then sometimes it does not register. At the bottom of the page there is a counter that shows how many votes you have left for the day. If this did not decrement then click the vote button again. You may have to reload the page. You can vote for up to 10 different ideas a day, but only one vote per idea. Just don't vote for ideas in the same award ($50,000) category.

Good catch. I did that for the first two days unfortunately. D'OH!

Been voting daily.

yup got mine in this evening

My friday votes are in.
Andrew

Voted and tweeted. Good luck!

yesterdays were done from the pumpkin patch, and todays are done too!

My monday votes are in.

Back