What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hollow Weekends Raffle

In the spirit of October, Holloween, and 10/10/10.. I've decided on how I will be announcing the winners. :-O

There are 4 weeksends left until Holloween, including this one. So I will announce one winner each weekend, plus the first prize winner on Holloween. Thus creating the first ever "Hollow Weekends Raffle".. :boogie:
SO...

5th prize winner will be announced on 10/10/10.
4th prize on 10/17
3rd prize on 10/24
2nd prize on 10/30
1st prize winner 10/31 Holloween..

Here is the list of everyone that participated:

1. Bonfield
2. raccoon city
3. Wesley
4. Millworkman
5. Flytraplady5
6. allegedhuman
7. JFactor
8. Bag1234
9. M Jacobs
10. Nepfreak
11. schejuka
12. manzano167
13. Raven01000
14. Awgaupp
15. Dsrtfox1942
16. Dexenthes
17. CPsam
18. Sarracenia
19. chibae
20. Remag
21. kgrudz
22. jpappy789
23. Blake Wellard
24. SDCPs
25. Myhumminbird
26. adamtekium
27. Nepenthes101
28. GrowinOld
29. IronTom
30. limeslide
31. Lucanidae

That's a great idea, and a catchy name as well!
The Halloween season is my absolute favorite time of year. :)

That's a great idea, and a catchy name as well!
The Halloween season is my absolute favorite time of year. :)

Thanks! I thunk it up all by myself.. (Yes schloaty, I know thunk isn't a word. :crazy:) With the exception of April-May (morel season), October is my favorite month too.

Our #5 prize winner will be announced tonight at midnight!! "Let the games begin!" ~JigSaw

Well you west coast CP'ers are lucky, because it's already midnight here!! So without further adieu.. Our first winner of the Hollow Weekends Raffle is:

Prize #5 ~ misc. VFT ~ Oct. 31st ~ Lucanidae

How ironic is that!?!?! First winner in a Holloween raffle chose Holloween on the list, was the only person to answer in this thread, and was chosen completely at random. I swear this wasn't planned out like this! LoL what are the odds.
Congrats to our first winner. PM me with your shipping info to claim your prize.

Last edited:
Omg, yay Luc!! :boogie:

Congrats!

Sorry for being tardy on announcing tonight's winner.. I got caught up with helping out a friend in need.
ANYWAYS.. Our 2nd winner in the Hollow Weekends raffle is:

Prize #4 ~ U. sandersonii 'Blue' ~ Oct. 3rd ~ Wesley

Congrats to our second winner. PM me with your shipping info to claim your prize.

No need to appologize Mass, you are doing a good thing by helping us out too.

Congrats Wesley.

Woo thanks! PM sent!

Going to announce tonight's winner a little early.. I just got home from a night in Chicago and I'm bushed. About ready to crash..
ANYWAYS.. Our 3rd winner in the Hollow Weekends raffle is:

Prize #3 ~ Large D. capensis 'Alba' ~ Oct. 2nd ~ raccoon city

Congrats to our third winner. I already have your address, and will ship this prize with your "Guess my favorite comedian" prize on Monday.

Thank you, massmorels. You are extra nice and I am extra lucky on Terraforums lately. I want to wish good luck for everyone else as 1st place and 2nd place are still available in the raffle. Happy (early) Holloween!

Last edited:
Thank you, massmorels. You are extra nice and I am extra lucky on Terraforums lately. I want to wish good luck for everyone else as 1st place and 2nd place are still available in the raffle. Happy (early) Holloween!

Very lucky indeed winning back to back prizes. Gotta love TF!! And he's right about 1st and 2nd place. BOTH winners will be announced this coming Holloween weekend. Second place will be announced on Devil's Night, and 1st on Holloween. :devil:
Still to be won:
seed grown S. 'OP'
N. ventricosa

Awesome; my winning plants came in the mail Wednesday! Mass, you really know how to grow and ship CPs. I now know why you have so many successful trades under your belt.

I'm going to Cedar Point tomorrow.. (If you've never heard of the world record park, GOOGLE IT!!).. so I'll announce tomorrow's winner now.

Prize #2 ~ seed grown S. 'OP' ~ Oct. 23rd ~ Blake Wellard

Congrats to our fourth winner. PM me with your shipping info to claim your prize.

Thanks!

How exciting! Thanks a lot. I just sent you a PM.

SDC10491.jpg

HAPPY HOLLOWEEN!!

I'm bored and sore from Cedar Point.. so I'm just going to announce our final winner now..

Prize #1 ~ N. ventricosa ~ Oct. 15th ~ Dsrtfox1942

Congrats to our fourth winner. PM me with your shipping info to claim your prize.

Back