What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Liz Goes On An Adventure And Meets Friends! :awesome:

lizasaur

Charlatan
As most of you may be aware, this weekend I took a VERY quick trip out to California for the BACPS!
And I really had a most wonderful time =)
Especially meeting all of you! You're all wonderful and I sincerely hope I can make more trips and stay out there for longer!! Special, extra-big thanks to those that helped make this possible *superhug*

Time for pictures!
:awesome: Berzerkeley! And Jon's hair in the mirror :3
DSCF5816.jpg

Lots of big gorgeous plants that far surpass mine:
DSCF5817.jpg
DSCF5818.jpg
DSCF5819.jpg
DSCF5820.jpg
DSCF5821.jpg
DSCF5822.jpg
DSCF5823.jpg
DSCF5824.jpg

DSCF5825.jpg

DSCF5826.jpg

DSCF5827.jpg

DSCF5829.jpg
DSCF5830.jpg
DSCF5832.jpg
DSCF5833.jpg
DSCF5834.jpg

DSCF5835.jpg

I'll take us home. (yes, that's my plane outta there. And omg, lookie the twirly swirly :3)
DSCF5836.jpg

Goodbye, San Fran skyline.
DSCF5837.jpg

...yep! Wherever I go, I find TF related stuffs.
DSCF5839.jpg

I like this cos it looks like the Antarctic Ocean, all full of ice chunks.
DSCF5840.jpg

...Pac-Man = the only lol about urbanization.
DSCF5841.jpg

Teh Florida skyline (on the Skyway Bridge) ....yay sealevel! hahaha.
DSCF5844.jpg

Last edited:
Those are some awesome photos you took there.

Talie has his own store? ;)

Awesome....if only my schedual would have allowed me to go....

Looks like you had a blast! Glad everything went okay for you..

What a very pleasant experience! So who'dja meet?

Yeah it was smaller than the last, but still a great talk they had lined up.

I'll add my two photos :p

PA300002-1.jpg

PA300003-1.jpg

WTH? LOL! I managed to walk right past that wooden box full of Sarrs, and not even notice it! I don't think it was there last time.

In my defense, I think I was in a bit of a hurry coming in, and too busy ducking the rain going out.

Liz, it was great meeting you. Maybe someday I'll be able to fly down and see the other coast!

Nice shots glad your trip went safely!

If those little round stickers are the prices that's amazing, you couldn't buy those sized species Neps around here for even 4 times that... :(

Hehehe...that is quite possible :p

It was wonderful meeting you! :hug: Your hugs are fantastic, btw!
Yeah, I hope someday, when I've got my own place and my plants aren't starving for light, I'll be able to bring everyone and have some epic house/garden party over here! Ah...dreams...sometimes they come true ;)

Cool, a highway to heaven!

Where the pics of peeps?

There were none, as atleast 3 of us don't like having our picture taken :p

I wish I could have been there to meet the all-knowing Carnivore Queen. :hail:

I'll certainly be at the next one! :p

It was definitely fun!! A most thrilling adventure!! The different sights (while brief and limited) were exciting...my flights were pleasant for the most part...good times- if only it was longer!!

@exo: I KNOW, RIGHT? I was like omg- way cooler than the "taliewood" street that we have down here ;P

@jimscott: I met amphirion, thez_yo, lil_stinkpot, brokken, and frilleon. There was another fellow from here that doesn't post much...I met him- can't remember his name for the life of me, though. And Lois Ochs was there, but I didn't get introduced to her. Chris_Himself and Clue should've been there, but they couldn't make it, so next time :p

@clue: omg...i am so far from being all knowing right now ;P There I was more just the queen of spazzing :p

spazz is correct ;) wouldnt blame you though. if you spazzed this meeting, just wait until the june one comes around...

Yeah I'm thinking I'm gonna skip everything until the summer meets again. Flying up twice a year is sufficient for my needs :-))

I'm proud of my spazzdom :p

Gah D': I thought the Spring show was the big huzzah, and that's in April, but Summer's is in July, so nowwwww I'm confused u.u"

Maybe next time everyone should meet somewhere after the meet for dinner together. That would be AMAZING!

im gonna have to try and make it down to the big BACPS meeting next year...lol
lets see how the financial situation looks.

Hey somehow we didn't get to meet yet I think I know who you are didn't see any pix of my plants

That looks fun! Nice cloud formations and planties.

Back