What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

few Cedar Point pics..

• Thread starter mass
  • Start date
  • Tags
    free
My boy Moses posing for a pic at the top of the Raptor. Being disabled definately has it's perks! Like.. no lines, EVER!! And the ride you see in the back on the far left side there is Top Thrill Dragster. 420ft tall at 120 miles per hour.. Talk about an INTENSE ride!

IMG_1159.jpg

Power Tower.. get shot straight up, or free fall straight down.

IMG_1161.jpg

IMG_1164.jpg

SDC10480.jpg

SDC10491.jpg

SDC10492.jpg

SDC10493.jpg

SDC10495.jpg

SDC10496.jpg

SDC10498.jpg

I love Cedar Point... forgot all about that place. Sounds and looks like you had a blast.

Nice pics. I was there a long time ago. I had a blast. I cant wait to go again someday.

Looks like even more fun than "Walley World" (Six Flags Magic Mountain). I'll have to check it out the next time I find myself in Ohio.

Never been there, but I can easily say.. MUCH MORE FUN!!

I really want to go to Cedar Point.
Although Next year when I go to Charlotte(if I make it down NC again,) I may go to Carowinds. It's in the Cedar Point Family.
Raccoon City- I REALLY want to go to Magic Mountain!

Oooh, looks neat. Those rides look terrifying though. Glad you had fun! :grin:

Raccoon City- I REALLY want to go to Magic Mountain!

Magic Mountain is the only nice roller coaster park that I've been to. It can be a lot of fun, but don't go in the summer when it's over 90 degrees Fahrenheit. It's true that they have misters everywhere, but it makes me miserable because I can't handle high heat mixed with high humidity.

Man, I went to college outside of Cleveland for 4 years and never made it to Cedar Point once. I'm terrified of roller coasters but I feel like that's a terrible excuse. That place looks awesome!

Back