What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meet Zack & Wheezie, two bearded dragons, one body:

Lil Stinkpot

Lucky Greenhorn
This weekend we took a trip a few hours south. Dory had a degree to attend, and I, well, I was along for the ride. It was a "boys only" event, but I found stuff to do.

Saturday night I contacted an online friend that lives in the area, who hatched a set of conjoined twin bearded dragons three and a half years ago. <a href="http://www.beardeddragon.org/bjive/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=79821">Here's their thread.</a>

Sunday we were able to meet up for a few minutes before we all had to go back to our respective homes. The boys were so well behaved, and so darling! Both turned super duper black as soon as mom handed them to me to hold. Zack, the right-hand twin, gaped a little, as if to say: "Hey lady! Give us back to momma, right NOW!" Wheezie is on the left.

Oh, wait! You want pictures? Sure thing!

4fcb547d.jpg

fb4eb951.jpg

I don't know how she does it, keeping these boys happy, healthy and in line. What a lady! I can hardly keep my own, single-noggined dragon in line.

Dragon Tales! :-D

They're cuties!!

Very cool, must be a lot of care. It's amazing they are 3 1/2 years old! :0o:

That's craziness.. they're definately fighters to have lived as long as they have.

Wow that's amazing. They almost never live that long. I wonder if he/they could be a breeder! Imagine that.... Hypo two head bearded dragons. What a handsome lizard they are!

They are indeed handsome, and they know it! What hams..... :D

Breeding two-headed beardies would be interesting, but it's a biological, rather than a genetic, oops. Sadly, if these two were to breed, it would lead to dominance issues; one would be dominant over the other, and the other, unable to get away, could potentially waste away and die- leading to the death of both. Even if they were to breed, you'll end up with hundreds of healthy little one-headed babies. It's a one-in-a-million event, and this time, they survived.

:D When everybody's dragons wake up this spring there may be a get-together. Tha'll be fun!

Aww :)
My Local Pet Store has a 2-headed turtle. They want THIRTEEN THOUSAND dollars for it!

Back