What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lime's Carnivorous Adventures of Pie.

Oh...your sarrs look great this year! :-O

Wonderful!

wow...hahaha. your sarrs are awesome. mine are still dormant....just rhizome nubs. XD

There it is!

Your plants are looking great. Were those guavas?

They look tasty.

Thanks! Those are guavas, about ready to be picked. :p

Very nice shots, Lime. Great looking plants! :)

Awesome you have zebra finches and canaries.

thanks! :) i love waking up to their squeaks and chirps

Birds are my first passion. I've downsized a lot but still have lots of budgies, cockatiels and some finches just to name a few. They are cute. They have pleasant sounds. Might have to watch you on flickr.

I have two flickrs, limeslide2 and Fernando Casal. lol
Wow, budgies and cockatiels? I like them a lot but they are a bit too attention demanding. What finches do you own?

Oh ok, I'll look up the other one too then. I liked all the pics you had on this one because of the similar interests.
Hehe yes all parrots are demanding and too smart for their own good. Budgies in particular are evil little demons. But I like the more aggressive species. Finch wise I've hada few. Zebars, Societies, Java Rice and Gouldians. The last two are my faves.

Aww you have such nice plants and pets and take great photos!

Thanks, Thez, but we all know Frogface and your balcony are better. :p

Oh ok, I'll look up the other one too then. I liked all the pics you had on this one because of the similar interests.
Hehe yes all parrots are demanding and too smart for their own good. Budgies in particular are evil little demons. But I like the more aggressive species. Finch wise I've hada few. Zebars, Societies, Java Rice and Gouldians. The last two are my faves.

LOL! Budgies are adorable, I can't imagine them being little devils. :)
I love Javas, Societies, and Gouldians too, they are great characters and the Gouldians are just stunning!

Nicey nicey as always, but I'm still waiting for the pie :drool:

Thanks! I'm busy collecting the ingredients for the pie.

Bird-Poop-Art-Car3.jpg

(picture not mine)

Hard work!

avvie2 by limeslide2, on Flickr

Last edited:
LOL! Budgies are adorable, I can't imagine them being little devils. :)
!

Hahaa, that's exactly how they get you. Who'd have thought such cute innocent looking birds could do heinous things. I'm only partially kidding here. Seriouly, the female budgies are the worst and you can't mix them with too many other birds or even have too many females.

Back