What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lime's Carnivorous Adventures of Pie.

Lime's Carnivores Picturejournal.

Hello. Please forward yourself to the most recent page (or if you would like to see all the pages that is okay too).

----------------------------------------------------------
I'll start with a demo of a lovely Sarracenia 'Judith Hindle', I think it looks way better than most cultivars.
100_3571-1.jpg

S. flava 2010
100_3331.jpg

My Nepenthes glabrata before it was destroyed. I miss the pitchers!
100_3472.jpg

My N. sanguinea. Thank you very much Andrew!
100_3619.jpg

Sorry about the oversized pictures, I'll be sure to edit my camera settings next time.

Last edited:
Nice pictures, Lime! You should definitely post way more often :awesome:

but where's the rest of the plants?

so.. where's the rest of the plants?

100_3509.jpg

100_3470-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Nono, don't make the pictures smaller! The detail of these plants is one of the many things that makes them so beautiful. More pixels, more detail. <3

remember not mentioning plant vendors? yes that means photoshopping out the plant labels or not including them at all....nice plants though.

Trying to get my camera working again.

Let's get some Stylidium out here, in the mean time.
100_3711-1.jpg

What do you all think about my collection so far?

Trying to get my camera working again.

What do you all think about my collection so far?
Maybe the fact that they're neat looking pies!

002.jpg

My N. glabrata recovering. :awesome:

I can wait to get some Spring pictures. :)

Yay! I'm happy it's recovering!!
:-D

Nice plants! I can't believe I missed this thread. Your Nepenthes glabrata looks like it could use a little higher humidity, what kind of Resident Humidity are you growing this puppy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice plants! I can't believe I missed this thread. Your Nepenthes glabrata looks like it could use a little higher humidity, what kind of Resident Humidity are you growing this puppy?

It probably has dust on it because I left it out on the shelf for a while. The picture was taken just before I moved it into a terrarium and added the live sphagnum, it is now in a greenhouse, which I have pictures of! :D

101_4063.jpg

I just replanted my Utricularia graminifolia into a larger cup, can't wait until it fills!
101_4064.jpg

I love N. x ventrata pitchers so much, I like them better than most other pitchers.
101_4074.jpg

N. sibuyanensis x copelandii
101_4069.jpg

N. x ventrata
101_4068.jpg

my smallish Nepenthes collection (missing a few plants to the right and left of picture)
101_4062.jpg

N. sibuyanensis x copelandii with half dead N. x ventrata
101_4061.jpg

this N. truncata came to me with only the lower 4 leaves in the picture, look what it is now!
101_4072.jpg

my N. ventricosa from jav
101_4073.jpg

wake up, Amaryllis (Hippeastrum)!
101_4081.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice job limeslide.. keep up the great work! :awesome:

Lookin good Lime!

Nice looking trigger plant!

My camera raped like 50% of the pictures I took, but here are some that managed to survive LOL

D. binata giving birth with the help from Doctors D.capensis wide leaf and discolored D. capensis red, while D.anglica HI and D. filiformis FL watch in awe~
002-2.jpg

D. capensis red's baby, he's moving to Alaska! :awesome: (The smaller one of the two little ones)
003-2.jpg

A natal gathering, a ceremonious birth preformed by the D. natalensis tribe (+1 if you can see the flower stalk)
004-2.jpg

A group of exiled D. capensis alba, poor things~
005-2.jpg

A growing U. graminifolia prairie
008-2.jpg

Sphagnum with stray U. longifolia
007-2.jpg

Flowering P. primuliflora + a P. planifolia on the side colouring up
009-2.jpg

D. binata jungle
010-2.jpg

Stylidium rainforest