What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow, you have a lot of sphagnum. o_o Congrats on all the flowers! I can't wait to see the U. nelumbifolia.

Here are a few new ones....

N.burbidgeae..giant huge pitcher....
Nburbidgeae_3-1-12.jpg

N.diatas..it's yearly pitcher. :lol:
Ndiatas_3-1-12.jpg

N.jacq.....serious freaking business.
Njacq_3-1-12.jpg

N.maxima upper
Nmaxima-upper_3-1-12.jpg

Red albomarginata....gonna be big...
Nalbomarginata_3-1-12.jpg

My homemade S.flava x purpurea babies!
SflavaXpurpurea_3-1-12.jpg

Last edited:
Gotta love N. burbidgeae. . . A true beauty

<3 that robcantlyii!!

holy burbie batman!!

I really like the color of the N. diatas (gotta get me one of those) but that N.burbidgeae pitcher rules.

How did you get N. smilesii to look like that?! The one at Meadowview is in lowland conditions and is reducing leaf size drastically. What are the temps it's getting?

That burb is incredible!!!! Biggest one I've seen.

N. burby is incredible. And that robcantleyi looks really good in green!

How did you get N. smilesii to look like that?! The one at Meadowview is in lowland conditions and is reducing leaf size drastically. What are the temps it's getting?

That burb is incredible!!!! Biggest one I've seen.

I grow my smilesii outdoors in the summer and inside in the winter....very intense lighting..soil is peat/sand/fine bark...humidity is fairly low..temps are intermediate year round. Lots of fertillizer as well.

Love that diatas. Wish mine was that big. What temps do you give it?

That Brub is nuts! Looking good as always man

I grow my smilesii outdoors in the summer and inside in the winter....very intense lighting..soil is peat/sand/fine bark...humidity is fairly low..temps are intermediate year round. Lots of fertillizer as well.

Sounds like it needs to be moved to a lower shelf then.

The N. burbidgeae is Superb! Well done :clap:

Love that diatas. Wish mine was that big. What temps do you give it?

Winter: 53F night and 72F day

Summer: 64F night and 76F day.

It grows MUCH better in the winter....and does almost nothing in the summer.

loving the burb and jacq

I renovated my HL chamber, put up nicer curtains that seal in humidity better and are nice and clear. I also added a sundew section.

New curtains...they are crystal clear..the foggynes is the condensation on them.
chamber01_3-5-12.jpg

Sundew section add on.
chamber02_3-5-12.jpg

And as a bonus....new burbeddie pitcher.
NburbXeddie_3-5-12.jpg

Man, everybody's whipping out their amazing burbidgeae x edwardsiana pitchers right now, and my plant has hardly made more than 1 leaf in the past year :down:

You gonna take a pic of the whole inside of the grow-space for us?

Man, everybody's whipping out their amazing burbidgeae x edwardsiana pitchers right now, and my plant has hardly made more than 1 leaf in the past year :down:

You gonna take a pic of the whole inside of the grow-space for us?

I've done that before..but now that it's changed, sure, I'll get one for ya. :)

As far as the burbeddie goes, I find that it likes a very open and well drained mix, and fairly stable temps that don't dip below 55F..much like the burbidgeae parent.

:drool: All the pics are amazing! I love that pic of the tequila, to bad the burb was in the way ;)

Back