What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

your laueana is RED! wow!
and i think your D. capensis narrow is actually a typical...

Wake that darn laueana up!! Doesn't it know that it's spring!?!?!

Eh..my pings decided to do dormant really late this year...they do as they please it seems.

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

your laueana is RED! wow!
and i think your D. capensis narrow is actually a typical...

Really?......huh...I never really could tell the narrow and typical apart myself, they look alot alike to me...but i'll take your word for it.

Everything is looking really healthy. Lets hope that you can get some of your neps to flower this season. I'll try and get some of my females to flower.

Everything is looking really healthy. Lets hope that you can get some of your neps to flower this season. I'll try and get some of my females to flower.

That's what I'm hoping for....I'm gonna do some experiments with the sanguinea this spring..see it I can coax it into flowering.....if that works I'll try it with the others.

Whew, awesome shots! :-O

Great plants my man keep up the great work.

Great plants my man keep up the great work.

Thanks, but the plants are the ones doing most of the work, I am merely their humble sevant. ;)

even the sphag looks amazing :-D. the one in the ventricosa has amazing fluff to it.

Everything looks Menacingly beautiful Exo! :0o: But, It appears you have some monsters lurking in your basement! :rookwoot:

Everything looks Menacingly beautiful Exo! :0o: But, It appears you have some monsters lurking in your basement! :rookwoot:

Indeed, my basement is a place where no sane bug dares to tread. :mwahaha:

.........PICS! IT'S WHAT'S FOR DINNER! :awesome:

Firstly, a non-cp......Phalaenopsis schilleriana 'Pink butterfly'
phal_3-28-11.jpg

N.ampullaria
Nampullaria_3-28-11.jpg

New N.hamata pitcher..
Nhamata_3-28-11.jpg

Nhamata02_3-28-11.jpg

N.mirabilis var. echinostoma with a new pitcher.....man this thing grows fast.
Nmirabilis_3-28-11.jpg

H.nutans "giant"
Hnutansgiant_3-28-11.jpg

Regular H.nutans baby growing fast
Hnutans_3-28-11.jpg

My cephalotus is getting even darker since I changed my bulbs
cephalotus_3-28-11.jpg

D.venusta flower
Dvenusta_3-28-11.jpg

Unidentified pygmy flower..it was a stray gemmae...plant kinda looks like helodes
Dpygmy_3-28-11.jpg

D.paleacea ssp roseana
Dpaleacea_3-28-11.jpg

very nice indeed.

MAYGUUUR DRUUUUUUUUUUUL! :awesome:
very nice plants...i especially like how things are progressing with your hamata!

MAYGUUUR DRUUUUUUUUUUUL! :awesome:
very nice plants...i especially like how things are progressing with your hamata!

Yeah..the hamata is really having a growth spurt lately...pitcher/leaf ratio is nearly identical now, 4in pitchers on 5in leaves......but still a dwarf despite it's age and maturity.

Nice hamata! cant wait for mine to start pitchering again :)

You changed your bulbs!?!? What'd you change them to? I suddenly feel a little less cool..

You changed your bulbs!?!? What'd you change them to? I suddenly feel a little less cool..

Nah.....I just replaced them with brand new ones.....the ones I had were nearly 3 years old!

Last edited:
ahh okay.. I feel cool again.

Back