What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks peeps..I guess a steady diet of human souls has really made the plants take off! :awesome:

Im gald the Rotunds made it they look great

Truncata!

Haha, that 'Miranda' is out of control, for sure. The "Pasian" is really pretty, I love that flared peristome. Nothing wrong with it staying like that! ^.^

that's one ginormous truncata leaf.

OOPs, I did it again.....I took more pics! :awesome:

A few more of my amazing red hamata pitcher....
Nhamata01_5-25-11.jpg

Nhamata02_5-25-11.jpg

Nhamata03_5-25-11.jpg

N.jacq attack! :spazz:
Njacq_5-25-11.jpg

Njacq-unopened_5-25-11.jpg

My N.argentii.......I think the growthpoint may be finally moving....hard to tell. :suspect:
Nargentii_5-25-11-.jpg

H.hetero x minor with a huge new pitcher. :grin:
HheteroXminor01_5-25-11.jpg

HhederoXminor02_5-25-11.jpg

My awesome fern is makin' spores!
fern-spores_5-25-11.jpg

Hmm, my argentii actually grows. Maybe you're being too nice to it - blast it with a fan all day long and let it dessicate harder between waterings! :lol:

Hmm, my argentii actually grows. Maybe you're being too nice to it - blast it with a fan all day long and let it dessicate harder between waterings! :lol:

Actually, it is in front of a fan.....but I need to work on my dessication skills. ;)

very nice. how about some shots zoomed out a bit more to get a better view of the entire plant ;)

very nice. how about some shots zoomed out a bit more to get a better view of the entire plant ;)

Hmm..I'll have to do some of those..I tend to focus on the pitchers.

Very nice exo, the jacq and hamata are looking marvelous!

Thanks my kindly peeps! :grin:

I am in love with that Hamata!!! It's such a wildcard!!! :3

Although everything is awesome as always! :laaa:

I am in love with that Hamata!!! It's such a wildcard!!! :3

Although everything is awesome as always! :laaa:

Yeah..That hamata is a sneaky one.....always trying to confuse me.....now it seems to be doing it's best macrophylla impression..what's next, is it gonna send out a pitcher that looks like a bical? :lol:

Due to Lookup's constand pleading and Thez's threats of unspeakable violence, I have been forced to post more pics..Enjoy! :laaa:

Here ya go lookup..a whole plant pic of my N.jacq...;)
Njacq_5-27-11.jpg

A very nice clone of S.alata that Zu gave me last year with it's first pitcher of the season..THANKS ZU! :-O
Salata_5-27-11.jpg

N.miranda cluster......
Nmiranda_5-27-11.jpg

A first for me....N.sanguinea "blood red" upper.....looks like it's still coloring up.
Nsanguinea-upper_5-27-11.jpg

N.spathulata...it's first pitcher in my care.
Nspathulata_5-27-11.jpg

D.allantostigma....one of a few pygmy species that survived for me.
Dalantostigma_5-27-11.jpg

Niiice! And well.. yeah I guess getting fed to the Russians is unspeakable :lol:

Back