What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I would love to see a consistently 100% green amp make it into cultivation. I'd be the first in line to acquire it.

I would love to see a consistently 100% green amp make it into cultivation. I'd be the first in line to acquire it.

Well, I've grown out a few of em from this batch of seed, and I believe this is the last one. I'm having to get rid of a large majority of my lowland collection as soon as the weather cooperates, and I'm sending most of it to Mc.

N.rajah, look at dat new leaf!
Nrajah_3-25-13_zpsc5328df9.jpg

A rather nice N.flava pitcher, I'm a big fan of this species
Nflava_3-25-13_zps7bece37b.jpg

N.burbidgeae x edwardsiana, I've heard that it's slow and tricky, but it hasn't been for me
NburbXeddie_3-25-13_zps2b6555e6.jpg

N.aristolocloidies, the first upper I've gotten from it, I had no idea they were so big, it's nearly 3in
Naristolocloidies_3-25-13_zps66df335a.jpg

N.spathulata, this pitcher just keeps growing! it's already 9in or so.
Nspathulata_3-25-13_zps50b899d1.jpg

H.glabra x nutans, this plant is a wall of pitchers, and is prolly my favorite
HglabraXnutans_3-25-13_zps08426a55.jpg

great stuff. I love that aristo!

that flava is awesome. Love the aristo upper too.

Your rajah looks great. No need to repot that thing!

that flava is awesome. Love the aristo upper too.

Thanks, the aristo is about to open another one that's even bigger. :)

Your rajah looks great. No need to repot that thing!

Yeah, after hitting it with some ferts and epsom salts, it pretty much exploded.

*sigh*

I so wish I had a basement.. Awesome as usual Mark.

*sigh*

I so wish I had a basement.. Awesome as usual Mark.

Thanks Travis, hopefully once I move out into an appartment, an AC setup will work the same magic that my basement does.. hard to say why my plants grow well, could be a combination of things.

Wow! Both the flava and aristo look great 8 )

How is it possible that I've never even heard of N. flava...

Added to want list.

How is it possible that I've never even heard of N. flava...

Added to want list.

Yeah, it's kinda rare, can only get em from wistuba.

IMO it's the perfect mix of jamban and jacquelineae.... to bad I can't grow any of the three.

here is my latest pitcher on the Viking x Truncata i got from you. Just popped open yesterday, will get much darker like the others.

DSCF3288 by rball0406, on Flickr

Oh wow Ryan, that was that lil baby one I gave you?!? DAAAANG... that thing grew up FAST! :)

yeah its the little one, loves my conditions actually, a few months back i had a plant fall on it and break the growth point but not enough to stop growth. the main leaf was half its size and this was the next leaf growth.

Back