What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Huh?

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
I just went to open a Facebook link to a comment. But it wouldn't open. Now, normally, if one tries again, all is well. I've tried 3X and it won't open. "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage." It offers to "Diagnose Connection Problems". So I click that and I get the message, "Remove the malfunctioning network component. Warning: The application that installed the component might not work properly after the component is removed." Huh?

Hey Jim, I think I've found your problem...
You're using internet explorer :O)

Well that there's your problem - being part of stalker-network...err...facebook ;)

Hey Jim, I think I've found your problem...
You're using internet explorer :O)

But it opens up every other reply. Why not this particular one?

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Well that there's your problem - being part of stalker-network...err...facebook ;)

Huh?

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Couldn't have said it better!

Je ne comprends pas.

Facebook is the devil. Except blue.

Apart from some incomprehensible replies, I do agree about the Internet Explorer thing..
IE really basically sucks..I ditched it ages ago, and things have been SO much better since:

http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/

And there was much rejoicing..

Scot

Goooooooooooooogle Chrome. ^.~

My firefox is pretty much as fast as chrome. Granted I had to tweak it A LOT.

+1 for Firefox :awesome:

Yeah, I'd been with Firefox since alpha up until maybe two months ago when I switched to Chrome. It was like seeing the light all over again.

My firefox is pretty much as fast as chrome. Granted I had to tweak it A LOT.

I always use chrome, but I know some people that still use firefox. How does one tweak firefox to make it almost as fast as chrome?

^^^ +1 for Chrome!

Back