What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Its Bunny Time! =]

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hJl9-YbtSuA?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hJl9-YbtSuA?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Name suggestions?

Aww :)
My cousin used to have a black and white one named Oreo.

Cute rabbit! My younger sister raised rabbits for 4-H back in the 1990's. My older sister's ex-husband used to tease my younger sister about cooking up her pet rabbits for dinner. He was just kidding around, but my younger sister didn't think it was very funny. In honor of my older sister's ex-husband, here's a joke name for your rabbit (don't take it personally):
Little Bunny Stew-art.

CHESTER THE CHILD MOLESTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-))

but no seriously..
:spazz:
Ya'lls a kind of cute I can't handle!!! :p

I do like the idea of Oreo though. If I had black/white, that's prolly what I'd go with. Once had a white mouse named Snoball, and a black one named Shadow. As you can see, I'm awesomely creative. ;D

My little dutch bunny like that was named Spitfire

"Devastator"

is it bad that when i see a rabbit i think hassenpfeffer?

Well, I talked to my younger sister today. She had 3 rabbits; she still remembers the colors of the rabbits, the breeds of the rabbits, and most importantly the bunny names. She had a Tortoiseshell Dutch rabbit named "Sunny". She had a Silver Marten Netherland Dwarf named "Pepper". And finally, she had a Blue Mini Rex named "Velvet". So there you go, three real rabbit names. I have a Cardigan Welsh Corgi that my sister found and named "Charlie". He's has mostly black and white hair, but he has some tan hair too. President Obama is widely respected (though not by everyone) and he's part black and part white, so maybe your rabbit could be called "Obama"?

"Obama is widely respected (though not by everyone) and he's part black and part white"

@racooncity lmfao. so are puerto ricans, im not gunna name my rabbit jose tho. (first thought that came to my head haha).

@jimscott Best Movie EVAR!

@rattler ?

@chibae thats actually a really good one.

@wolfn i named one of my dogs spike once (in hopes he'd be tough: gsd, g-retriever, collie mix)...my poodle beats him up. since then i havent been into names like that. actually...i tend to give me animals human names.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions! My gf has picked Ella...not what i would have chosen (reminds me too much of the twilight girl bella) but then again, im not gunna argue lol. I was thinking Annabelle but that got shot down in an instant lol.

hassenpfeffer is a German rabbit stew......sorry just eaten more than a few rabbits over the years.....

Back