What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blessed Montana

our new editor is having a hard time adjusting to Montana winters so my wife sent him this to cheer him up cause its not even cold yet :D

On the sixth day God turned to the Archangel Gabriel and said: ‘Today, I am going to create a land called Montana. It will be a land of outstanding Natural beauty; a land of beautiful lakes, each one full of fish. It Shall have tall majestic pines, peacefully flowing rivers, landscapes full of Buffalo, tall grass, and eagles, beautiful blue skies, forests full of bear, elk and moose and rich farmland.’ God continued, ‘I Shall make the land rich in resources so as to make the inhabitants prosper and They shall be known as a most friendly people, people who practice being Nice every day.’

But Lord,’ asked Gabriel, ‘don’t you think you are being too Generous to these Montana people?’

‘Not really,’ replied God ‘just wait and see the winters I am going to give them.’

I like that. My parents lived in Billings. Montana is beautiful, but I have appreciated the Texas winters a little more in terms of warmness :)

Back