What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McDonald's anyone?

• Thread starter mass
  • Start date
Either I have the coolest McDonald's ever, or someone has really good taste in art..

img_1249.jpg

Awesome, too bad their food isnt so good.

could you ask them where they got the print? i want one.

After watching the food documetary Super Size Me I sort of lost interest in McDonald's :) Nice find though.

Would you want fries with that?

I LOVE THEIR FRIES OHHH YEAH! Yeah i have watched that show their prob. right but come on you don't eat their 24/7-52/362!

Most likely it just came in a generic set of wall art their headquarters sent out to the franchises to hang up or swap out old art and this just happened to be one they received. But it's cool to see it cos you're probably one of the few people eating at the McDonald's who'll even know what it is! LOL

I'm lovin' it :-))

That's awesome!

It's too bad they would disgrace Nepenthes with their filth.

But it's cool to see it cos you're probably one of the few people eating at the McDonald's who'll even know what it is! LOL

Yeah, I got a lot of strange looks when I stopped to take the pic.

I love McDonald's.. I eat there probably 5 times a week. lol But I'm 6'3", 200Lbs.. and nothing is stopping this girlish figure.
Guess I'm one of the few "Fast Food Junkies" on here.

i eat mc donalds once every blue moon. 20 pieces large fries and a coke----oh yeah!

Double cheeseburger with only light ketchup, small fry, and a large coke.. 5 days a week. Sometimes twice a day if I'm running a lot of errands.

All I eat is Wendy's and Arby's.

i never eat out, i do eat burgers and stuff like that but i make them myself.

I have McRib cravings!

ba dah ba duh ba!

I remember getting back change from my dollar!

Back