So as most of you have read, I was hired to build and supply a nepenthes showcase for Superior Grow Supply in Lansing, MI. I've got the list of plants, and have started working on what I'm going to use to grow them in the store.
I have my choice of supplies from their website: www.sunlightsupply.com
Feel free to take a look, put your own dream setup together, and present it here. Any feedback, thoughts, concerns, or better ideas would be greatly appreciated. I figure with all of our minds put together, we can make one hell of a setup for this store. THANKS TF!!
The Grow Space: http://www.sunlightsupply.com/p-1384...en-system.aspx
The Lights: http://www.sunlightsupply.com/p-1213...-fixtures.aspx (48" 8 bulb)
1. N. spectabilis giant x ventricosa seed grown 12-18"
2. N. veitchii x platychila MT 12"
3. N. glandulifera hybrid MT 10"
4. N. ventricosa x fusca 10"
5. N. (spathulata x aristolochioides) x (lowii x ventricosa) seed, vining 18"
6. N. maxima wavy leaves seed grown (not showing waves yet) 10"
7. N. eymae 8" be tc
8. N. spathulata 8" be tc
9. N. copelandii apo rooted cutting 10"
10. N. sibuyanensis x maxima rooted cutting starting to vine 12"
11. N. singalana x ventricosa be seed 8"
12. N. sibuyanensis x spectabilis 8" be tc single clone