What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the awesomely epic iPhail!!

• Thread starter glider14
  • Start date

glider14

Always a newbie
my brother is currently using my aunts old 3G iphone as a glorified touch. its deactivated as a phone and will be upgraded back to a phone for my brother when the time comes i guess. he woke up today to find this... note: this isnt jailbroken or hacked or anything. we were both pretty shocked...

100_0329.jpg

we got it fixed by doing a complete restore... but thats insane. 10 years?

Alex

You're right, listening to Lil Wayne IS an epic fail.

ZING!

I guess lil wayne will been imprisoned there for another 5,730,698 minutes! Don't drop the iSoap.

Another reeson why Apple is iEvil.

i dont listen to wayne. his voice... horrible. my brother loves him.

ill stick to my Pearl Jam and Foo Fighters thank you :)

Alex

Weird, I don't think mine has ever done that. Is that the lockout thingy that happens when you enter the wrong passcode too many times?
~Joe

Weird, I don't think mine has ever done that. Is that the lockout thingy that happens when you enter the wrong passcode too many times?
~Joe

yes sir. it must have been some massive error. because the highest ive ever forced one to go was 7 days. 10 years is completely insane though.

Alex

I know there at least used to be an option to "permanently" disable the phone, that is, to lock it until it's synced to your computer again.
~Joe

My phone has a similar setting that if you enable it you'll have 10 attempts before it clears all the phones memory and you have to order a new sim card through ATT because it completely disables the one you have from further use. Talk about secret agent!

I accidentally enabled it once and had to call ATT for the code with only three attempts left. They don't automatically provide the password to you, yet the feature is available right out of the box.

It almost gave me a heart attack.

That is the Biggest iPhail that I have ever seen. With the Failest artist of our modern times locked on the screen. Another reason to never get one! These fancy phones sound unruly and ubiquitous!

I will stick to my cheapest, free model that has not let me down in two + years.

the thing is my brother has been using it all last week. even the day before this happend. like i said the farthest ive seen it go up to was one week. so it was a random glitch i suppose.

and yea. these phones arent the best ones out there. but they get the job done. i run a side business and it helps out a lot with organization and such. i also have the 3G. but its functioning :) had it for over a year now no problems.

Alex

i dont listen to wayne. his voice... horrible. my brother loves him.

ill stick to my Pearl Jam and Foo Fighters thank you :)

Alex

I just absolutely hate ALL rap!
I do like anything else though...

i dont like all of the really sex laiden, drug infested, crime ridden rap. Eminem and Jay Z(for the most part) are the only modern rappers i like. tupac is the other one... but lil wayne.... hell... any "artist" that has lil in his or her name is just filthy music.

and people wonder why 12-15 year olds are having sex and getting pregnant nowadays. yea. there are other factors. but modern rap has glorified all sex and drug use. kids... dont do drugs... and dont be stupid.

Alex

Did no one watch the link I posted? It's epic!

Did no one watch the link I posted? It's epic!
Eh... not the best for me...

i dont like all of the really sex laiden, drug infested, crime ridden rap. Eminem and Jay Z(for the most part) are the only modern rappers i like. tupac is the other one... but lil wayne.... hell... any "artist" that has lil in his or her name is just filthy music.

Alex
At least Eminem and Jay Z aren't 100% straight forward rappers like Lil Wayne... although some of Eminem's songs are VERY disturbing!

My iphone iphailed too this week. It said "no service" and it drained it's own battery constantly trying to find service.

Back