What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

thez_yo

instigator
Nepenthes ventricosa x (x trusmadiensis)
P2050069.jpg

Nepenthes campanulata x maxima
P2050068.jpg

Nepenthes jamban pitcher
P2050067.jpg

Utricularia nelumbifolia has yet another flower stalk forming
P2050066.jpg

Nepenthes jacquelinae
P2050062.jpg

Nepenthes dubia
P2050061.jpg

Nepenthes inermis
P2050060.jpg

Nepenthes aristolochioides
P2050059.jpg

Nepenthes mikei
P2050058.jpg

Nepenthes mikei
P2050057.jpg

nice jungly Nepenthes shot..
P2050056.jpg

Nepenthes petiolata
P2050055_1.jpg

(if this disappears again...it's cuz photobucket has decided it violates their terms of use :-)))

Nepenthes truncata (Queen of Hearts x King of Spades)
P2050054.jpg

random Pinguicula
P2050052.jpg

random pygmy Drosera sprouting from gemmae
P2050051.jpg

more random pygmy Drosera sprouting from gemmae
P2050050.jpg

Two more random drosera sprouting from gemmae
P2050049.jpg

P2050048.jpg

Some sort of Drosera sprouting from seed I think in an old Drosera burmannii pot
P2050047.jpg

Drosera occidentalis sprouting from gemmae
P2050004.jpg

Drosera capensis regular flower stalk
P2050003.jpg

Utricularia nelumbifolia flower bud shots - first from the side, next more from the back
P2050002.jpg

P2050001.jpg

...and lastly, all my Heliamphora in the shower, getting a shower, because it was pot-flushing time
P2040046.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent! I am truly amazed at how well these finnicky highlanders grow on a San Diegan balcony.

A second flowerbud!? Girl are you for realz!?

Ditto!! Congratulations again! Can you get a shot of the foliage to give me an idea of how large your plant is?

Excellent! I am truly amazed at how well these finnicky highlanders grow on a San Diegan balcony.

Fo shizzle!

Ditto!! Congratulations again! Can you get a shot of the foliage to give me an idea of how large your plant is?

Thanks! --
P2050005.jpg

(some other plants around it too so you can get size - the ceph up top is immature pitchers, so is the heli to the right)

Utricularia nelumbifolia has yet another flower stalk forming

How come come you get 'em all!? I want some on mine! :D

So much awesome! :spazz:

Random ping looks similar to a P. 'Florian' or P. ehleresiae... and I think you are deliberately withholding your thumbs!

nice pics ans plants, you have a lot of them!

How come come you get 'em all!? I want some on mine! :D

:lol: yeah I've got a bunch..

So much awesome! :spazz:

Why thank you miss liz :)

Random ping looks similar to a P. 'Florian' or P. ehleresiae... and I think you are deliberately withholding your thumbs!

It might be... I don't have them labeled well because I'm not really 'into' pings... and yes, these pictures are not awesome enough to contain my thumbs.

nice pics ans plants, you have a lot of them!

Thanks, and yea :blush:

I gotta stop looking at your pics...
You are making me angry at my neps :p

I always look forward to your pic time!

Great pictures of really beautiful plants. Thanks for sharing!!

Ok, there are some exeptions, but its nothing like the pics of your balcony, theres pitchers everywere!

Wow.....how you can get those neps to pitcher in what appears to be a rather dry environment is beyond me.....just incredible. :0o:

Ok, there are some exeptions, but its nothing like the pics of your balcony, theres pitchers everywere!

You just wait til summer :p

Wow.....how you can get those neps to pitcher in what appears to be a rather dry environment is beyond me.....just incredible. :0o:

Thanks! and it's all about the light. Pitchers are bigger when it's more humid, but without sufficient light you get nothing.

Man, that N.truncata (Queen of Hearts x King of Spades) is gonna be BEAUTIFUL when it grows up! I've seen that one on the Borneo Exotics website.

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

Man, that N.truncata (Queen of Hearts x King of Spades) is gonna be BEAUTIFUL when it grows up! I've seen that one on the Borneo Exotics website. Beautiful plants!

Back