What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So when you look at Exo's avatar:

image.php

Does your brain automatically add in sound? some sort of screaming sound that isnt really there? but that you simply cant turn off? :jester:

my brain does..and its a very strange phenomenon..
is there a name for it? your brain making up sound effects?...hmmm..

Scot

¿¿¿fried¿¿¿

Yep mine does that it's like HAAAAAAAAA!

Yup. mine goes *stare* then *BLOOLOOLOOLOOLOOP*

Naw... more of a Bllleeeeeeeeeeh with a count chocula accent :p

You're all gonna love this one, hearing screaming, loud voices, roaring, gunshots, or other loud noises in your mind is called: Exploding Head Syndrome!
Here's the wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploding_head_syndrome

Apparently the real syndrome usually happens to people when they are asleep but not always. Otherwise my only suggestion would be an audio hallucination based on the expectation of hearing a scream, which is probably the case but EHS is such a great name! :D

For me, it's more a "Nyaaaa"... haha I never really thought about it...

Naw... more of a Bllleeeeeeeeeeh with a count chocula accent :p

I must agree with you, with the tongue sticking out like that, he prolly would be making that sound. ;)

OMG, it happens to me too!

¡¡¡ɥɥbbɐɐɐɐɐɐɐɐɐɐɐɐɐɐןq

would you all think im weird if i said its never effected me? i probably see hundreds of animated GIFs on the internet everyday and my brain never adds sound to any of them.....

Actually, I never really paid much attention to it.

I actually quite like Exo's avatar. I also like Jim's though... it reminds me of a scene in the movie The Mummy where the mummy opened his mouth and a swarm of bees came flying out.

Jim's avatar looks like it's talking!

Back