What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freezing temps expected in the SF Bay area

Lil Stinkpot

Lucky Greenhorn
All of us are probably watching the weather channel like hawks right now, LOL! Or maybe not LOL, exactly. :0o:

http://weather.yahoo.com/united-states/california/alviso-2354063/#text

I have already stuffed the GH with as many cacti and tender plants I can fit in, and have turned up the watts available on the little heater in there. This makes me so glad I have a leetle GH, that I can get away with such a tiny heater. I am super glad that Sarracenias can handle a little cold. :bigthumpup: The only thing I might loose are the two forked sundews laying dormant somewhere in there. If I can find them tomorrow evening, I'll dig 'em up.

Here's to hoping the power stays on!

Yeah, we are going to get a nice arctic blast down here. ...maybe snow. It would be nice to have snow a second time this year.

Good luck with your plants!

I'm in San Diego and afraid... I moved my Nepenthes clipeata, N.campanulata, N.eustachya, N.truncata QxK and N.peltata in :0o:

Back