What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looks like all of my pictures are gone. My plants too! I'm going to start building up again, looking forward to sharing things here. I miss the permanence of a forum.

Looks like all of my pictures are gone. My plants too! I'm going to start building up again, looking forward to sharing things here. I miss the permanence of a forum.

The good ole "pay us or your pictures are gone!" :'(
I agree. I've been here, waiting for you to come back! :glomp: Send me a PM with addy if you would like some random (likely unlabeled) Drosera seeds. :D
Andrew

Nice little collection, keep us updated on your progress.
Thanks for sharing.

Edit: I need to pay more attention. I didn't see that the original post was 10 years old.

Last edited:
Welcome back! It has been awhile. What do you have left and what are you looking for?

I'm starting over completely. I've got some orchids left. Got a big box vft, and sowed some 3 year old Drosophyllum seeds. My living situation was odd for a bit.

I'm going to start simply, some Drosera, common Neps, and Pings (they got more expensive than I remember). Once I'm back in the swing of things I'll start picking up Cephs and Helis again. I have an 8 year old helper now. D. Prolifera is high on my list. The pics are gone, but I can grow that species well enough to practically fund my whole hobby in trades and sales.

Prices certainly have been going up but availability of less often grown species has as well. 'Wish I could help you with prolifera. That is the one of the 3 sisters that I have trouble growing decently.

I might be able to spare a prolifera at this point.

Welcome back! NASC is right around the corner too - May this year I think. How up to date is your growlist?

My growlist is useless at this point lol.

Back