What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ca concerts

For all the ones around Southern CA and related areas that appreciate real music,
Mettalica, Megadeth, Slayer, Anthrax will ALL be performing live at Indio CA on April 23, 2011 Sat
Honestly I never heard of 4 major bands in the planet being in one show U KNOW U GOTTA GO!!!!!! Even if I'm pissed because I'm probably not going :censor: perhaps some of u can enjoy for me instead :boogie:

And for the few residing in San Diego and of reasonable proximity SYSTEM OF A DOWN "The piercing radiant moon, the storming of poor June" :banana2: will be at the Chula Vista Kricket Amphitheater on May 21, 2011 Sat !!! i might make it to this one, I hope :-O

Tickets are selling too fast gotta make that mind up even faster :censor:

Hmm reminds me of the old speed metal tours of the 1980s when a lot of these bands toured together. Nice to see some good bands together at one time instead of two or three stinkers and a headliner which is standard these days.

yeah it is a good deal to see the real musicians roll, I'm getting a feeling it's going to be a very Good summer here in South CA

I suppose its "real"..but "music" is debatable! ;)

Scot

Back