What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

thez_yo

instigator
Nepenthes veitchii x boschiana
P3300035.jpg

P3300027.jpg

Nep tentaculata
P3300034.jpg

Nep hamata
P3300033.jpg

Nep flava
P3300032.jpg

Nep lowii x truncata
P3300031.jpg

P3300030.jpg

Nep petiolata
P3300029.jpg

P3300028.jpg

Nep tenuis
P3300026.jpg

Venus flytraps:
regular
P3300002.jpg

royal red
P3300006.jpg

wacky traps
P3300007.jpg

big mouth
P3300008.jpg

P3300009.jpg

Dews:
pygmies
P3300025.jpg

P3300005.jpg

P3300003.jpg

P3300021.jpg

lasiantha
P3300011.jpg

forked
P3300022.jpg

a volunteer
P3300024.jpg

spathulata x capensis
P3300023.jpg

Sarracenia
flava in bloom
P3300017.jpg

Judith Hindle (first open pitcher of the season :boogie:)
P3300012.jpg

psittacina green with many babies
P3300013.jpg

Utricularia nelumbifolia
P3300016.jpg

Heliamphora
minor
P3300015.jpg

heterodoxa
P3300014.jpg

Phalaenopsis orchids
mutt
P3300019.jpg

mannii
P3300018.jpg

..and last but not least, a ping flower starting to open
P3300010.jpg

very nice!! Can I see a pic of how you keep your utrics? I'd love to get some more flowers..

Photo Thread Report

Lighting: done well, the use of natural sunlight adds a dimension of in which the plants seem more at home.

Variety: Excellent array of different carnivorous plant species and genus.

Favourites: N. hamata, N. flava, N. tenuis, U. nelumbifolia and the S. 'Judith Hindle'

Decision: REPORT APPROVED

Photo Thread Report

Lighting: done well, the use of natural sunlight adds a dimension of in which the plants seem more at home.

Favourites: N. hamata, N. flava, N. tenuis, U. nelumbifolia and the S. 'Judith Hindle'

I second carnivoure12's motion to approve this photo thread, whereas

it be included in the minutes that Dexenthes brings to the floor that "flava in bloom" be included to this thread's list of favourites.

they all look amazing! Your dews look marvelous in the gleaming sunlight! :-D Very nice photos, I enjoyed looking at them.

very nice!! Can I see a pic of how you keep your utrics? I'd love to get some more flowers..

The nelumbifolia was unceremoniously plopped into a clear deli tub filled with RO (and sphag for aesthetic purposes) and left to its own devices. The water level fluctuates between 1cm -> 3", with no regard to the height of the leaves :lol:

I second carnivoure12's motion to approve this photo thread, whereas

it be included in the minutes that Dexenthes brings to the floor that "flava in bloom" be included to this thread's list of favourites.

:-)) thanks!

Photo Thread Report

OMG best comment EVAR :awesome: awesome and full of win!

they all look amazing! Your dews look marvelous in the gleaming sunlight! :-D Very nice photos, I enjoyed looking at them.

Thanks!

Man, doesn't sunlight just make for the most spectacular photos?

Beautiful shots and beautiful plants. I'm starting to get the itch to delve into the orchid realm. o_O

Nice P. mannii! I've always wanted one.

Man, doesn't sunlight just make for the most spectacular photos?

Beautiful shots and beautiful plants. I'm starting to get the itch to delve into the orchid realm. o_O

Thanks... and do it :0o:

Nice P. mannii! I've always wanted one.

It sent up both those flower stalks just this spring and just keeps blooming and opening up more flowers every day - you should get one! Thanks :)

Very nice plants :)

Oh why thank you Mr. Talie :)

Oh, Zu....everything is gorgeous :drool:

Clean fingernails, too!

LOL! I'm a nerd and always look for the absurd side of life. Science-oriented people are like that!

Back