What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I rearranged stuff.. not done yet, but looking better

thez_yo

instigator
So I like my jungles to look jungly... things will still get some more plant stands (I'm thinking just the Nepenthes), and then it'll be like a nice wall of predators :drool:

flowers along the way..
P4010002.jpg

P4010003.jpg

P4010005.jpg

P4010007.jpg

P4010008.jpg

The best seat in the house
P4010018.jpg

my first Sarracenia to fold out
P4010021-1.jpg

..in its bog
P4010015.jpg

Pile 'o plants
P4010009.jpg

Nepenthes densiflora x truncata 'King of Spades' in front with a platychila behind it
P4010024.jpg

sunset
P4010023.jpg

I like your balcony! Oh and that N/ densiflora x trunvata is really nice, the pitcher it is making is huge! Ilove the leaves and everything.

What a view! The dews look great, what are they?

Everything's looking wonderful.

Thanks :) one of these days I'm still hoping for a 'greenhouse' shot of everything of yours..

I like your balcony! Oh and that N. densiflora x truncata is really nice, the pitcher it is making is huge! I love the leaves and everything.

Thanks :D It's one of my many favorites... why do Nepenthes have to be so pretty so I have to have some many :lol:

What a view! The dews look great, what are they?

It's awesome and I'm lucky! Thanks, the two dews... The first one might be helodes (if it doesn't look like helodes tell me and I'll go check in the morning), and the second is a scorpioides that's sent up a flower stalk :boogie:

What a view.. Everything looks wonderful. From the neighborhood to the plants!! Your doing a great job Zu!

By the middle of this season when all of my neps perk up, I'll be sure to take you some very nice greenhouse shots. Most of what I have in my greenhouse at the moment are either newly rooted cuttings that I rooted or are plants that I only had for like a couple to few months. Plus plants that just recently recovered and are full of basals, like my Spectabilis x Veitchii H/L for example. That plant has 5 basals at its base and a couple at the top. No good pitchers on him yet,LOL.

Love that staghorn fern! Is it from the nursery that mounts most of their plants on a square board with cut-off corners like that? I saw a picture of one on their website that had entirely engulfed a board almost four feet across with fresh green grasping leaves.
~Joe

Looking good but a bit empty imho ;)

Great looking flowers! LOL! Nice looking fingers as well!

very nice. sunset and all.

What a view.. Everything looks wonderful. From the neighborhood to the plants!! Your doing a great job Zu!

:D

By the middle of this season when all of my neps perk up, I'll be sure to take you some very nice greenhouse shots. Most of what I have in my greenhouse at the moment are either newly rooted cuttings that I rooted or are plants that I only had for like a couple to few months. Plus plants that just recently recovered and are full of basals, like my Spectabilis x Veitchii H/L for example. That plant has 5 basals at its base and a couple at the top. No good pitchers on him yet,LOL.

Okay! :awesome:

Love that staghorn fern! Is it from the nursery that mounts most of their plants on a square board with cut-off corners like that? I saw a picture of one on their website that had entirely engulfed a board almost four feet across with fresh green grasping leaves.
~Joe

Nope, home-depot issue :p

Looking good but a bit empty imho ;)

OMG :0o: .... :jester: yeah it needs what, like 100 more plants? :lol:

Great looking flowers! LOL! Nice looking fingers as well!

Thanks! ;)

very nice. sunset and all.

It's very peaceful indeed :grin:

Back